Salary Cap: 11 guys signed next year at $65.5M CAP - $16M left for 12 guys

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
So now he's good but 2 games ago you wanted him traded ?
He's playing good and is a good player as per the classic definition. His play doesn't always reflect that. If he continues as a 60 pt player he may end up being a solid trade bait for the Leafs to upgrade elsewhere but let's hope he becomes untradeable and turns into a ppg player which he will be if he brings it every night on both ends of the ice. Just from the intensity on his face this game in particular you could tell this man is here for business.

Reactions: 18leafsfan18

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
He's playing good and is a good player as per the classic definition. His play doesn't always reflect that. If he continues as a 60 pt player he may end up being a solid trade bait for the Leafs to upgrade elsewhere but let's hope he becomes untradeable and turns into a ppg player which he will be if he brings it every night on both ends of the ice. Just from the intensity on his face this game in particular you could tell this man is here for business.

You dont seem like one of the posters I was referring to who just hate on Nylander.

I agree he needs consistency, but still a pretty young guy.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
You dont seem like one of the posters I was referring to who just hate on Nylander.

I agree he needs consistency, but still a pretty young guy.
Well he's to an extent earned the hate but maybe don't assume too quick. He's actually been my favourite player since he was drafted and I still light up like a lamp when he scores or gets a point.

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
Well he's to an extent earned the hate but maybe don't assume too quick. He's actually been my favourite player since he was drafted and I still light up like a lamp when he scores or gets a point.

He has earned some of the hate sure, but many posters have been calling for a trade for years. It's a but ridiculas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad