Post-Game Talk: 11 games over

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
Bruce McCurdy with an astute observation:

"How many games did we see Dave Tippett beat the Oilers the exact same way he beat the Senators tonight? 1-1 and you're dominating play, and you can't score, and they get one decent possession in your end and wouldn't you know it, some guy you've never heard of before has just tipped one home. ...and there's big Mike Smith down at the other end and you're never gonna get the tying goal past that guy."

CravenMH

Aug 6, 2020
Can you imagine Smith losing his mind if McDavid was being slashed , held and crossed check and no penalty was called ? The ref would probably get a water bottle in the head . At least the world would see it as it would be everywhere.
I remember Hitch bringing up all the obstruction he was getting behind the play during his brief tenure here also. But it was quickly forgotten as usual.

Reactions: Sweetpotato

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Hate to be a party pooper but we're 4-8-2 vs TOR/MTL

Think we need a pretty significant upgrade to be neck-and-neck - we're a bit behind.

The Jets/Oilers I think would be a seven game battle.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I meant to mention this last night, but that was Jones' best game of the season I thought he played very well

Considering he did something rather than his usual nothing I guess. But before that something he was pretty bad execution wise as usual.

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
GG Oil. Sens fans big mad calling the Oilers trash every game. Get dusted 9-0 suckers. There's no deserve in pro sports, you get what you get. Bingo!

giphy.gif

Brooms out!

haha will be nice to go to an oilers game wearing my Sens jersey and not come out victorious for
Once :nod:

cant count how many times I’ve taken my girl there (Oilers fan, born and raised) and we just shelled you and I get up and cheer for a Sens goal and just turn around and crickets behind me, surprised nobody threw a beer at me lol

I’m cool though because I wear a Spezza jersey

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Forgive me for posting off topic. Just wanted to mention I couldn’t access this site for hours today. Figured the Leafs must have made a trade and turns out they did. Can’t stop laughing that Riley Nash was enough for them to crash the site.

Reactions: TB12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad