Post-Game Talk: #11 | FLYERS (H) vs. Bruins (A) | Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021 | Loss 4-3 (OT)

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
That description conjured up an image... and as a result you just made me miss Czech kebabs so much...

Genuinely think you guys have some of the best kebas in Europe. Just the way they are grilled at the end... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

When we went to Europe a few years ago, I took my wife to the town I lived in in Germany. When dinner time rolled around, I took her to the kebab place we used to go to, but it was gone. I was so heartbroken.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
When we went to Europe a few years ago, I took my wife to the town I lived in in Germany. When dinner time rolled around, I took her to the kebab place we used to go to, but it was gone. I was so heartbroken.

I just realised... I this is the longest period of my adult life I have not had a kebab in... last one was in July in Malta.

Damn.

I have had a gyros like a month ago. But not the same.

I need to rectify this soon.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I just realised... I this is the longest period of my adult life I have not had a kebab in... last one was in July in Malta.

Damn.

I have had a gyros like a month ago. But not the same.

I need to rectify this soon.

There's something about walking down the street in Europe and smelling a kebab place. It's impossible to not follow your nose in the door if you haven't just eaten.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I accidentally rubbed my face on a rabbit's blanket once. I am extremely allergic to them, so I popped two Benadryl for some reason. I passed out for 14 hours. You are not alone.
I used to be fat like 6+ years ago and for a while I was taking two Benadryl, every 6 hours, all day long because my allergies were bad.

Now I take one and I'm out like a light.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I used to be fat like 6+ years ago and for a while I was taking two Benadryl, every 6 hours, all day long because my allergies were bad.

Now I take one and I'm out like a light.

e1f361fae5f9bc7fca7cd14e3c956602.jpg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
@Appleyard , come to Philly, there some amazing kebab places in here (Uzbeky and Georgian (former Soviet republic))

Yeah, when I was in Georgia, lunch was walking down the street from the office, just follow your nose.

I know there's a couple Georgian restaurants in the NE (around Bustleton Ave), but Kebab places? Or these restaurants offer Kebab.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad