Pre-Game Talk: 11/9 | Fishy, Fishy | Bruins v. New York Fishsticks | 7pm ET (Yahoo!) | NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Lines tomorrow could look like...

March - Zacha - Pasta
JVR - Coyle - Frederic
Heinen - Poitras - JDB
Lauko - Beecher - Steen

Lots of interesting combos.
No Lauko tomorrow according to Montgomery. I wonder who draws in. Probably Brown?

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I should be there.

I am having a problem with my left arm. Shooting pain from my elbow to my shoulder and thumb. I cannot bend the thumb at the knuckle and have tingling in first finger. I went last week to the doctor and took Methylprednisolone which worked well for 3 days and then the pain came back. Went to doctor again yesterday and am taking something else. It isn't as bad but still not good. I feel like I am falling apart.

IMO...for the price, he is a good deal.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I should be there.

I am having a problem with my left arm. Shooting pain from my elbow to my shoulder and thumb. I cannot bend the thumb at the knuckle and have tingling in first finger. I went last week to the doctor and took Methylprednisolone which worked well for 3 days and then the pain came back. Went to doctor again yesterday and am taking something else. It isn't as bad but still not good. I feel like I am falling apart.

I hope you feel better....

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

BSJ Live Q&A: Haggerty on Bruins at 10-1-1 - 1 p.m. Thursday 11.09.23​

World of Wardlow

Unscripted Violence
Jul 13, 2006
Montreal
How has Lindholm only secured 1 point so far? I haven't seen much Bruins hockey so far, other than occasionally catching the 3rd period, but has he been as bad as his stat sheet say?

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
All joking aside though, I think it's going to take him a while to not play scared. Someone else mentioned it's like PTSD and I think that the right analogy.
I hope he can deal with the fear, getting help for it is a good idea. I remember when Malcolm Subban got a puck to the throat, it terrified him and he was never the same. Athletes especially need to be 100% focused, thinking you lost an eye must have been terrifying.

My favourite night for a hockey game! I am excited to see Heinen, Debrusk and Poitra play together, I have a feeling it will go well.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I should be there.

Wishing you all the best !!

In two days, we get to play the Slime team they call " Habs "

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
How has Lindholm only secured 1 point so far? I haven't seen much Bruins hockey so far, other than occasionally catching the 3rd period, but has he been as bad as his stat sheet say?

His play hasn't been atrocious but for a 2nd Team All Star not near that level.

We sold this one. @GahdenRinkRat just got the flu shot and isn't feeling well and I am having pain in my left arm.

I will be here with you folks tonight!...I know some of you are thrilled...:sarcasm:

I'm sure its for the best. Hope you get better quickly.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I always find the work day a little more tolerable on game day. Helped lead the charge on the “bike bus” for the twins this morning and got hit with a very cold rain, getting stitches taken out of my neck/throat in a couple hours (had a thing carved out of me…confirmed benign), get to ride with the bike bus for the ride home from school, will probably make some pizzas with the kids tonight, one of the boys has sparring night at his karate class, that leads us almost directly to puck drop

A very full day capped off with bruins hockey. I am pleased.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad