Ebtl5MK.png

pq3lOTZ.png

[nhl]575370[/nhl]

RlQDYzR.png

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Even without Datsyuk, we have to respect Detroit's game or get burned.
We were very sloppy in the second half of last night's game and we're not known for being a great back to back team.

Final score? 10-2 Red Wings. Riley Sheahan and Abdelkader have hat tricks, Kronwall has 2 g & 2 a.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'm calling a Nyquist highlight reel goal, eerie feeling about this.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Osgood with the SO, Yzerman and Fedorov with goals, McCarthy with the Gordie Howe hattrick. Uwe Krupp with the game winner.

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
My best friends favorite team against us and this is must win, so i can **** with him.

Houdas

Mining the Lightning
Aug 17, 2014
Prague/Ostrava
It's time for some good news.

I did some research, took points at the end of the season and teams difference of GF and GA and did a linear regression for past 5 seasons.

If we manage to play whole season like this with our goals scoring potential and defensive work with good goaltending, we will end up with 123,3 points in average based on past five seasons. This is moderately accurate as the reliability of my analysis is around 90% - this is based on "analysis of variance" or ANOVA.

Guys, you know what? We can go even higher if Stammer starts his goal-scoring frenzy again and Hedman stays as offensive as he was before that injury happened.

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
Am I the only one here thinking our streak, and spot in the standings, is somewhat deceiving?
I mean, we haven't really played against teams that were predicted to be good this season, outside of Montreal and Minny, and that we might be due for a rude awakening this road trip vs the likes of Sharks and Hawks?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Am I the only one here thinking our streak, and spot in the standings, is somewhat deceiving?
I mean, we haven't really played against teams that were predicted to be good this season, outside of Montreal and Minny, and that we might be due for a rude awakening this road trip vs the likes of Sharks and Hawks?

If we were squeaking out every game, I'd be more worried about it, but we're largely winning convincingly, and without our #1D to boot. I think we're up for some competition against the Hawks and Sharks (although I think we play the Sharks at home?), and they're a good measuring stick for where we really are, but I don't think there's anything deceiving about our place in the standings. Also, a lot of the teams that were expected not to be good have in fact been VERY good this season (Calgary and Vancouver specifically).

But if we're going with the anti-jinx, then yes. We're playing like **** and about to be exposed.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
My best friends favorite team against us and this is must win, so i can **** with him.

i dont really know you? :)

anyway detroit has always been my favorite team but I live here so am torn will say this can we win YES detroit is not playing on all cylinders and we have moments. The question is can we stop zetterberg whose on fire.

we got a good chance but have to tighten up and repeats of last night will get us a loss.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Loss incoming. The last second half of a back to back, we got our ***** handed to us by Minnesota. Not feeling too good about this one.

EDIT: How come I can say ass, but not *****?

That's ****ed up.

Last edited:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Smart move by the team to travel to Detroit right after the game and not the morning after but how much that will help is the question.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
A win here would be superb. I see this being a difficult game for us though.

I have a game @ 9:45 tonight and need to leave @ 9, think it will be over before then, providing no OT?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad