GDT: 11/8/18 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Another good sign is that Stammer is leading the team in shots.

3UeZfeO.png
Yeah but he’s a bum :sarcasm:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Really loved Coburn's move in the o-zone in the 1st. Dude is damn slick with the puck at times for a man of his size.
Miller shooting and passing like a boss. With all the talent on the team it's easy to overlook his very consistant performance game after game.
Callahan standing up the dude trying to hit him was awesome.
Vasy was stellar, as was TJ and McDaddy.

This team really is fun to watch right now!

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Miller has been spectacular. He makes his boneheaded play once in a while but Ive seen a lot more good than bozo from him. Im happy the team didnt take my advice and split up that line. They are really dynamic at times. They just need to rely on their shots more than dynamic plays because they all have really good ones.

Reactions: Sk8M8

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Miller has been spectacular. He makes his boneheaded play once in a while but Ive seen a lot more good than bozo from him. Im happy the team didnt take my advice and split up that line. They are really dynamic at times. They just need to rely on their shots more than dynamic plays because they all have really good ones.

Seems like he had cut down on the stupid plays this year.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Seems like he had cut down on the stupid plays this year.

I dont think he was ever a really smart player, hence why some NYR fans called him bozo. I think whats changed is his effort. Hes really giving his all and not floating around like he would at times last year. Maybe getting demoted to the 4th line changed that.

Reactions: Sk8M8

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Can I say that the Islanders 5 on 3 may have been the worst I've ever seen? Like - it was really bad. PKers were great and all that yayaya, but I don't think they directed a single shot toward the net the entire time.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We're gonna have to find a way to rotate Koekkoek back in after Hedman returns. Don't want to waste this window where it finally looks like he's taking solid steps forward and is a dependable NHLer.

Which again makes me wonder just how much damage Bowness was doing to our D.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad