WDO40mY.png

yAqDXi2.png

WZwUReY.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Bedford Bolt

Nov 2, 2013
UK
Really hope that top line can continue what they started in the 3rd last game, Stamkos needs to get it going!

Should be a good game :)

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So far I missed two games for a wedding and a birthday. This will be the third game I miss. We've lost the previous two...

I'm sorry in advance, bros and broettes.

Cookiefist

Oct 13, 2014
Riverview
I have a good bad feeling about this one! The good feeling comes from how beat up the Columbus team is but the bad feeling is the Lightning love giving other teams firsts and in this case first win in 8 games!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm excited about this game, there aren't many I can stay up and watch but since it's Saturday night I will be here.

-------------------------------------------

Notes about the game:
Matt Calvert is out and Dana Tyrell is in for CBJ tonight.

Edit: CBj's goalie will be Forsberg

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm excited about this game, there aren't many I can stay up and watch but since it's Saturday night I will be here.

-------------------------------------------

Notes about the game:
Matt Calvert is out and Dana Tyrell is in for CBJ tonight.

Edit: CBj's goalie will be Forsberg

Full weekend of Lightning hockey! Can't wait!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Forsberg 2nd career NHL game eh. Maybe the Lightning will score 5+ goals again.

And Nabby is in net for us so maybe they just need to shot the puck at our net 8 times to score 4 goals...

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
And Nabby is in net for us so maybe they just need to shot the puck at our net 8 times to score 4 goals...

I like the idea of Nabby in net tonight, gives Bish some extra rest, and will need it since we will be facing two tougher teams next.

Drcrush

Jun 13, 2012
Got 500$ on you and Pittsburgh tonight. Exactly how scared should I be about Nabokov starting? With Bishop it seemed like a lock

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Got 500$ on you and Pittsburgh tonight. Exactly how scared should I be about Nabokov starting? With Bishop it seemed like a lock

Nabokov has phenomenal career numbers vs Columbus and they are missing a lot of starters. There's no excuse for us losing this game.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I have no knowledge on Forsberg so he will probably stone us cold and we lose 3-1. TJ Brown with the only goal on the breakaway.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I like the idea of Nabby in net tonight, gives Bish some extra rest, and will need it since we will be facing two tougher teams next.
Yeah if you had to choose which game of this back-to-back Bish would play in, it makes perfect sense that Nabby gets the Jackets and Bish gets the Red Wings tomorrow.
Nabokov has phenomenal career numbers vs Columbus and they are missing a lot of starters. There's no excuse for us losing this game.

https://twitter.com/TBTimes_JSmith
FWIW Nabokov is 20-5-3 with a 1.79 goals against average in 29 career starts vs #bluejackets

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Nabokov was excellent in his first two starts. If he falters tonight I'll start to worry. Still pretty confident in him.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

And I thought I lived on the edge betting 10€

Nabby has played better than I thought with us and Forsberg... is unexposed, we will see, I have faith in our win but it could go down to OT

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Gonna miss this game, unfortunately. Curse the women in my life and their incessant need to go out on these things called "dates".

I'll be following along as best as I can on my phone, looking for Stamkos to finally get going and for the team as a whole to dominate.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Gonna miss this game, unfortunately. Curse the women in my life and their incessant need to go out on these things called "dates".

I'll be following along as best as I can on my phone, looking for Stamkos to finally get going and for the team as a whole to dominate.

There's only room for two loves in life: hockey and women who love hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad