GDT: 11/7/15 - Wild vs Lightning - 7PM CT / 3AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Duby was just awesome, good game also By that 2nd line I thought that this was probably Grannys and Pommers best game this far.

Last edited:

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
You know, I like Parise as much as anybody, but this is the NHL. Guys are going to get hurt, and we should be used to it with Parise because he hasn't played a full season here yet. Russo and especially Gorg focusing on it has to irk the players just a little bit.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Thank god I didn't watch this game, seems like it was an absolute snoozefest. Never change, Wild.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Yep, needed a strong performance by somebody with Parise going down.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Seems weird to say since I want Parise back on the ice yesterday... but, I feel like the loss of Parise ignited a fire under Granny and Pommer and Coyle. I think they knew they had to step up and they did just that. It was nice to see.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Seems weird to say since I want Parise back on the ice yesterday... but, I feel like the loss of Parise ignited a fire under Granny and Pommer and Coyle. I think they knew they had to step up and they did just that. It was nice to see.

Didn't see the game but it sure sounds like that. Would be awesome if they found their mojo.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Coyle is just what is needed with Granlund/Poms. Someone who can do what they can't, or shouldn't, in the dirty areas.

Would love to see Parise/Bruce/Coyle. Coyle would free up the other two to create and score, and bang in the odd rebound that his big body would allow him to get to.

Coyle might be a mediocre center, but he's a physical force as a winger.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
glad to see a strong defensive effort. the one shot went through doobs and somehow shot out the right side so he must have had a golden horseshoe planted someplace in his equipment. still 2 games & no goals from our forwards. who's next? saw that on the back of a drag camaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad