Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
vcudrwrfax.png

Last edited:

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Well fellas, got some NHL16 in this morning and as I am always the Wild, one of the two games I played I matched up against the Bolts. Results:

Minnesota Wild-5
Tampa Bay Lightning -2

Shots:
MN- 23
TB-13

Scorers:

1st Period
PS- Spurgeon *( Not a typo, Spurgeon Penalty Shot)

2nd Period
Kucherov (Palat)
Zucker (Scandella)

3rd Period
Coyle (Granlund, Pominville)
Fontaine* (Granlund, Parise*)
Suter (Spurgeon, Carter)
PPG- Callahan (Drouin)

No need to watch the game tonight.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well fellas, got some NHL16 in this morning and as I am always the Wild, one of the two games I played I matched up against the Bolts. Results:

Minnesota Wild-5
Tampa Bay Lightning -2

Shots:
MN- 23
TB-13

Scorers:

1st Period

2nd Period
Kucherov (Palat)
Zucker (Scandella)

3rd Period
Suter (Spurgeon, Carter)
PPG- Callahan (Drouin)

Guess I'll go take in a movie instead! :sarcasm:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
With Parise out, and others not producing, the Wild have to play a tight defensive game in order to win. Goaltending has to be solid, which seems to be a lot to ask this season.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Duby looked solid the other night. So I think that's finally fixing itself. Maybe the defense will finally get its **** together with Sydor back? That would sure be nice if he really is as critical as Yeo seemed to indicate.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN

Minnesota Wild-5
Tampa Bay Lightning -2

Shots:
MN- 23
TB-13

Scorers:

1st Period

2nd Period
Kucherov (Palat)
Zucker (Scandella)

3rd Period
Suter (Spurgeon, Carter)
PPG- Callahan (Drouin)

Do we want to know how the other game went? :laugh:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Our lineup looks gross right now. No offense from the 4th line. Only Vanek on the 3rd. Next to no offense from the 2nd line (lately, and yes, time to call the Granlund line the second line, even with Parise).

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Geez I really hope the wild players have a different attitude then the fans. If Parise was the only player on the wild who was scoring. I doubt they would be in the top ten in the league for Scoring.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Even though it is an Eastern conference opponent it is a must win tonight! A loss means we go minimum 10 days without getting points and you cannot have that in this Division.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Gonna be interesting to see what Bertschy can do.

I'm ok with the lineup, clad we didn't have to break that 1st line and call me crazy but I think our 2nd line is better now that there is one big body with those two hobbit's.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Didn't the Wild actually do pretty well last time Parise went down with an injury? Or am I imagining that?

That was when Zucker started stepping up huge and solidified himself as a top-6 player.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Bishop is starting. That's the bad news.

The good news is that he hasn't been getting any goal support as of late.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Sensing a good effort and win tonight. Lightning are good but last year's version, when Johnson-Palat-Kucherov unit was dominating (similar to Koivu's line this year), was a much more intimidating group. Wild win 4-2.

For some reason this team always plays best in tough times so missing our best player/forward tells me we will bring it.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Got a good feeling about Bertschy tonight, heres to hoping he could potentially be a pominville replacement!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Switching Poms onto LW could be a good thing, allowing him to shoot while cutting into the middle, and just generally shaking things up. I'm guessing he will still be on the PP, and a Dman will take Parise's spot.

I think the guys know that they won't win with Parise out unless everyone plays their best. I don't think they've done that this year... they are quite talented, but played unevenly, for whatever reason.

At least the D is uninjured, and producing.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Switching Poms onto LW could be a good thing, allowing him to shoot while cutting into the middle, and just generally shaking things up. I'm guessing he will still be on the PP, and a Dman will take Parise's spot.

I think the guys know that they won't win with Parise out unless everyone plays their best. I don't think they've done that this year... they are quite talented, but played unevenly, for whatever reason.

At least the D is uninjured, and producing.

And that cost us at least Brodin & Suter.

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad