Pre-Game Talk: 11/6 | Game 12 | BruinsDo Dallas | Bruins @ Dallas Stars | 8pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I hate daylight savings.

He is past his prime already. Time flies. At the end of the day Reilly Smith for seguin wasn’t even that bad when you look at both their careers.
I weirdly always feel much more well rested when we set the clock back in fall time...always sucks getting off work basically in the dark for a few months though.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Always love watching Robertson and Hintz play...hopefully we shut them down and take a win with this thrown together D corps.

Reactions: hrdpuk

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I would guess that the NHL delays the hearing as long as possible so it will basically make little difference in the end. I don't recall any suspensions being changed other than Torres which was from 25 to 21 games. Maybe there have been more but the ones I do remember were not reduced.

Reactions: hrdpuk

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I would guess that the NHL delays the hearing as long as possible so it will basically make little difference in the end. I don't recall any suspensions being changed other than Torres which was from 25 to 21 games. Maybe there have been more but the ones I do remember were not reduced.
This is a waste of time, no way Bettman reduces the suspension.
Hope CM learns from this as this is the kind of hitting the NHL is trying to get rid of.

Reactions: HustleB and caz16

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Anyone know why Zboril hasn't got a chance yet?
Tbh I rather see Zboril than Mitchell. Mitchell hasn't been good at the D end.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Anyone know why Zboril hasn't got a chance yet?
Tbh I rather see Zboril than Mitchell. Mitchell hasn't been good at the D end.

I don't think management rate him, and really at this point if Zboril wants to see any consistent NHL action he'd be best served trying to get traded to another team. He's been jumped in the queue by Lohrei and when even Mitchell is preferred to you that's probably when you should see the writing on the wall. I still think Little Z can be a serviceable enough 6/7D, but not in Boston.

Reactions: rocketdan9

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Still, no reason to kick the crap out of a 21 year-old kid who didn't really do anything.

With all due respect, this sounds like something Dave Lewis would tell his Bruins team. Avery and Ott were running around all game and up until Ference rocked Ott open-ice, neither were answering the bell for their shenanigans; Jack gave Ott the sarcastic moniker "Brave Steve" that game. Hnidy's response was typical of the 2008-09 Bruins team and it was why they were so tough to play against. Same can be said about the 2011 team which didn't have the most talented roster of that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad