Pre-Game Talk: 11/6 | Game 12 | BruinsDo Dallas | Bruins @ Dallas Stars | 8pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Not making the trip this year. Mondays are difficult and Dallas is still collectively drunk over their World Series win. Still waiting on that high speed rail from Houston to Dallas, but by then I may be too old. ;)

Same here- just couldn't make it work this year, so maybe next year, or maybe a road trip to Raleigh or Nashville (or both!) in the Spring. And because I am in some stupidly defined viewing area, have to hoist the Jolly Roger tonight. Ridiculous. Let's hope for better than Saturday night's shit show.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Go B's! Bevo is getting BBQ'ed.

1699292872262.jpeg

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Bruins appear to be having morning skate per their instagram but the beat writers are radio silent on twitter.

Reactions: hrdpuk

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Same here- just couldn't make it work this year, so maybe next year, or maybe a road trip to Raleigh or Nashville (or both!) in the Spring. And because I am in some stupidly defined viewing area, have to hoist the Jolly Roger tonight. Ridiculous. Let's hope for better than Saturday night's shit show.
It's interesting in Houston because the regional sports networks fragmented years back. So we have Space City Sports (just bought out from AT&T Sports) but also Bally, which carries the Stars and Rangers.

As such, the NESN feed on Center Ice gets blacked out in favor of Bally.

I don't mind, as the Stars' broadcast crew is exceptional. Josh Bogorad calls a fantastic game and Daryl Reaugh is one of the most enlightening and entertaining color analysts.

I'm actually surprised neither are on the radar for national telecasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad