GDT: 11-6-2014 | "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" | Panthers @ Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
hey did anyone see the picture from floridas official instagram? that was a real thing of beauty. love it but i can't get it off instagram to my laptop. anyone that has the picture?

You mean this one?

1740912_1539381092973705_210836999_n_zps2eee6fcc.jpg

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Lu is due to hiccup sooner or later and i woud be pissed if the team didn't pick him up by scoring 3 or 4 or 5

I hope that game happens against a team like San Jose or Anaheim. Someone in the West that this team may not beat even with great goaltending. Better than laying an egg against a beatable team in the East that would put them back in the standings.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Excited to have a full team back Saturday (hopefully). Odd start time against Calgary. May be asking too much to pick up even more points tonight with all the injuries, hopefully it's a competitive game though.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Random, but: Nick Bjugstad admitted on NHL Network segment that he was stubborn about coming down to Florida at first, because he didn't know how much he would like the state. If I had to imagine, it means he wasn't too stoked to be drafted by us either then lol. However, he of course admits now that he loves it and it's a great state. Just interesting.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Random, but: Nick Bjugstad admitted on NHL Network segment that he was stubborn about coming down to Florida at first, because he didn't know how much he would like the state. If I had to imagine, it means he wasn't too stoked to be drafted by us either then lol. However, he of course admits now that he loves it and it's a great state. Just interesting.

hmm.. or he just says so cuz he has to :shakehead

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014

Yeah that really makes you think on how sincere he is when saying that he likes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad