Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
I don't know how they make those mistakes. The puck was in Dubnyk's goddamn arms (aka not visible) long enough for him to realize "the whistle isn't being blown -- I must not have it," and then drop it while looking for it; but then they give Rinne /two/ goddamn whistles where the puck is clearly uncovered.

What a ****** way to lose a game.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
Who are we gonna scratch them for? We've got no healthy spare forwards up here and Iowa is a dumpster fire.

I don't think it would matter to be honest, at least players like Gabriel, Bertschy and Keranen would try.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
3rd goal: Dubnyk thinks he has it (he does); ref doesn't blow the whistle, which makes Dubnyk think he might not have it, so he looks, causing the puck to drop (still don't know how the ref sees it from where he is). Tough way to end his best game so far this year.

Pretty disappointed with Yeo adding Koivu to the Granlund line at the end, instead of adding Vanek/Granlund to Koivu line. Would've thought that they had done enough to earn that spot.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, the D looked better. Spurge played great( saved a goal), Scandella also. Brodin and Dumba were Ok.... Dumba made the odd goof by made up for it by scoring.

What are the odds that Yeo totally ignores the offense by the D( not Suter) on the PP, and trots out Pominville and Granlund again?

Injuries are certainly piling where we can least afford them, with Fontaine, Graovac, Parise, Keranen out.

Doobs played decently, but once again let in a weak goal. He is losing us games, folks.

Zucker was great, but unlucky. Koivu good. Nino,ok.

Coyle invisible. He just disappears for periods of time.

Granlund and Poms are unfit to be first line players. Unfit to be second liners, really. All that work that Granlund did on his shot this summer is kinda wasted if he doesn't ever look to shoot.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
By far the best hockey team the Wild have faced this season. And we still had them on the ropes.

Everybody calm down.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
all 3 nash goals were wild errors koivu clearing attempt perfect pass to josi, dubnyk flubs one again, bad line change fisher breakaway. is it still pre-season??????? our D have not been rock solid which is the backbone of this team. i think we're in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad