GDT: 11/4/2016 Canadiens @ Blue Jackets | Friday 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Good one! :laugh:

Emelin is funny , Markov with hair is weird :laugh:

Plek,Mitchel,Flynn and Webs almost didn't change.

Montoya looks like a movie star :laugh:

Maybe that's why Markov no longer has hair. :sarcasm::laugh:

Great GDT!!

Go Habs Go!!!

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Hartnell on the 4th line ? Is he that bad ?

It's been very weird. Jenner has been nonexistent this year, Hartnell as well. For Jenner we think he may be struggling due to this years system (more skilled game). Hartnell is streaky but he also may have started to decline only time will tell.

For all you hockey lovers If you guys want to watch anyone on the Jackets tonight I'd focus on Werenski (#8) and Anderson (#34), both have been huge surprises for us this season and seem to get better every game.

I know I'm gonna have my eyes on Radulov because I haven't seen him play in years. Cheers.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
It's been very weird. Jenner has been nonexistent this year, Hartnell as well. For Jenner we think he may be struggling due to this years system (more skilled game). Hartnell is streaky but he also may have started to decline only time will tell.

For all you hockey lovers If you guys want to watch anyone on the Jackets tonight I'd focus on Werenski (#8) and Anderson (#34), both have been huge surprises for us this season and seem to get better every game.

I know I'm gonna have my eyes on Radulov because I haven't seen him play in years. Cheers.

You might wanna watch the double G's (gallys). Best players on this team and bordering élite territory, if not already in it.

Werenski is an amazing kid. Love him.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

Watch out for our real first line Danault-Mitchell-Flynn :laugh:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
200_s.gif

This is how I feel about this game.

Is that Therrien's rookie pic??....:laugh:

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Hopefully this makes sense:

- worrying about this game because we are on a hot streak is similar to worrying that you have too many of the same bubbles in a row filled in on a multiple choice exam. sometimes you just have to go with the gut!!

- while we have played two consecutive games at a sub-par level, we've found ways to win and I expect nothing different from the boys tonight.

- we obviously tend to play to the level of our opponents so far this season, so the real question is whether Montoya can withstand some early pressure. so far this year he has done well and I trust in his abilities

- Radulov is going to dominate tonight

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Petry is straight out of some UK garage rock band with his hair like that

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
One thing for sure*, Habs have to avoid penalties. BJ's PP humming along at an incredible 35%.

* Y ress une chose.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
So Radulov has always looked like he wants to punch somebody.

This guy is intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia