GDT: 11/4/2016 Canadiens @ Blue Jackets | Friday 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Fun GDT, too bad there are no pics that exist of Desharnais ever being drafted... oh, wait :popcorn:

6gcSXxW.jpg

(Nativity scene in full splendor here)

LOL! That's brilliant!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm not confident about this game however, Montoya will stand tall and issue the challenge:

1dj9dg.jpg

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
I'm not confident about this game however, Montoya will stand tall and issue the challenge:

1dj9dg.jpg

I don't know why but I also have this funny feeling the boys just don't show up tonight and take the Jackets really lightly. I really hope I'm wrong and that Patches burns the Jackets and Torts!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Columbus games are usually painfully boring or hard to watch. I don't have a good feeling about this game but I wouldn't mind being surprised.

Like our games are any fun to watch...

Seriously, we play boring hockey too. But with Price and our defense, at least it's somehow effective.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Jeff Petry looks like he should be in a Swedish boy band.

:laugh: That's kinda what I thought too, but more a Brit rock band from the 60's, Yardbirds like.

Guys better bring their "A" game tonight to keep the streak going. I say a 4-2 win with Pleks getting his first in a empty cage.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know why but I also have this funny feeling the boys just don't show up tonight and take the Jackets really lightly. I really hope I'm wrong and that Patches burns the Jackets and Torts!

The Patches vs. Torts backdrop could be an extra motivating factor -- as you said, maybe Patches steps it up this game, would be fantastic payback.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
The Patches vs. Torts backdrop could be an extra motivating factor -- as you said, maybe Patches steps it up this game, would be fantastic payback.

I now expect the opposite...

The guys say 'Patches, go give that mf-er a lesson', and our captain crumbles under the pression. We lose 2-1 with Patches being on the ice for both goals. :cry:

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Montoya and Radulov took the exact same pic, but years apart. :laugh:
No words for Petry, that's hilarious. With this type of hair, chances are good that Markov was working in a La Belle Province.
Montoya looks like the poster boy I see on the wall of an Albanian barbershop I go to
bahahahahaha, this GDT is so epic. best one in a while. Emelin rocking the mid 90s child bowlcut, he looks 13 year old. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

at least Pateryn looks like a handsome stud :help:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
By winning tonight the Habs would mathematically eliminate 8 to 10 East teams.;)

My joking prediction reminds me of some serious ones made on HFBoards, especially from fans of Erik Karlsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia