GDT: 11/3/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Given we managed 3 out of 4 points the last two games, we are fortunate. Could have ended with 0.

Point looked incredibly disengaged tonight. Like, do some questioning. He's been off or quiet, this was just pitiful. Stupid drop passes, not paying attention to where he was at, just mailed it in imo.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I said it before. The fatigue of 3 straight finals may finally be catching up with the team. And not just physical. Mental too.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I said it before. The fatigue of 3 straight finals may finally be catching up with the team. And not just physical. Mental too.
In case you're right...is it better to tank for real?
Because if I had to lose, it'd be better to lose for real, to gain something important for our future...

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Shot disparity be damned, we had the lead in the 3rd period. A shorthanded goal against with 6 1/2 minutes left, and then giving them a PP in OT are 2 things that just can't happen.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Getting our heads handed to us was almost worth it to see vintage Vasy. Almost.

First really dominant, point-stealing performance in quite some.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Ya'll are crazy, you got used to years of watching this team with Hedman and McDonagh and now one is injured and the other is in Nashville and its "fatigue" and the finals. This team? It ain't that great without Hedman right now.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Stamkos scored in 5 straight.
Stamkos scoreless in 5 straight.

As much as we love his one timers, you'd think the PP with Kucherov and Point on it, would try SOMETHING different. I actually think Sergachev has been fine running it but blows at zone entries, setting up the entry. At least he's been shooting it. Special teams cost us tonight even with that shot difference.

I know who Byron Leftwich is and I know his playing history but I'm not getting the reference here?
Great players, no gameplan. Whoever is in charge of the PP looks equivalent of having Brady as QB and not being able to get a first down.

Reactions: Master P

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The defense without Hedman is terrible, and it didn't help that the best defensive forward turned the puck over all night. Not that he was the only one.

I don't think games in October can tell us a whole lot no matter what happens. Except I guess that this defense is putrid without Hedman.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
A bit crazy to say with the shot totals (though Carolina are the kings of empty calories): We should've won that game. We had a lead and a power play with a little over 6 mins left and blew it with another dumbass shorthanded goal allowed.

I know who Byron Leftwich is and I know his playing history but I'm not getting the reference here?
He's offensive coordinator for the Bucs right now and his offense is insanely predictable and lackluster.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Didn't catch the game but looks like Killorn has 4 points in his last 3 which is 2nd only to Point/Kucherov, don't think it's a coincidence they all linked up on that 3rd goal. Killorn-Point-Kucherov for next game Coop.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
A bit crazy to say with the shot totals (though Carolina are the kings of empty calories): We should've won that game. We had a lead and a power play with a little over 6 mins left and blew it with another dumbass shorthanded goal allowed.

He's offensive coordinator for the Bucs right now and his offense is insanely predictable and lackluster.
Byron Leftwich is the Bucs OC? I had no idea but, then again, I gave up on the NFL as legit sport years ago. They don't know what a catch is, you can't touch the QB, you can't defend a receiver, backs can't put their head down and the games are one long commercial regardless of whether you are at the stadium or watching at home. No offense, but the NFL is a joke.

Reactions: DMB06

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
I don't care that we didn't win, give the first, second and third stars of the game to Vasy. Take whatever stars the skaters have to this point and throw them in the garbage.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Vladdy played a very good game tonight, was all over the place and was making plays happen. Hagel was about to get boo'd out of Amalie with the amount of times he passed when he was wide open in the slot. The predictable PP makes things so frustrating to watch. all they do is drop it back to the dzone, rush up one of the boards and drop it at the blue line. I watched them get caught 3 times doing the same shit within 20 seconds of each other. Perbix was decent but noticed a few tough turnovers he had that led to some decent chances for the Canes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad