GDT: 11/29/19 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Killer!!

Man that whole play was awesome, such a great job by everyone.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That whole shift gave me flashbacks to last season and how we played then.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
lol, that looked like Kuch and Point mesmerizing Holtby to sleep. He didn't know Killer had the puck.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wouldn't mind keeping Killer with Point/Kucherov. That would allow Palat to play with Stamkos. My only issue with Palat-Point-Kucherov is it's our three best playmakers all on the same line, and it would be nice to have somebody generating chances for Stamkos.

This is the best Killer's ever played in his career, IMO. Let him play on the top line for a bit.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Historically, no lead is safe vs. the Caps.
Stop staying stuck in the past

iu

Reactions: DaBolts and DFC

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't mind keeping Killer with Point/Kucherov. That would allow Palat to play with Stamkos. My only issue with Palat-Point-Kucherov is it's our three best playmakers all on the same line, and it would be nice to have somebody generating chances for Stamkos.

This is the best Killer's ever played in his career, IMO. Let him play on the top line for a bit.

Killorn is not really that well suited with them. He cant move the puck fast or move his legs fast enough to keep up with the guys. Basically he plays the different kind of hockey. They need some one like Johnson/Palat/Joseph to make a complete line.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Killorn is not really that well suited with them. He cant move the puck fast or move his legs fast enough to keep up with the guys. They need some one like Johnson/Palat/Joseph to make a complete line.

I don't buy that at all. He kept up just fine right there. He's not that much slower than Palat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad