GDT: 11/29/14 | St. Louis Blues @ Minnesota Wild | 7:00PM CT, FS-N/FX-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Oshie became something of a saint America after the olympics, so I'm not surprised at his preferential treatment; just more reason for me to dislike him.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

Targeting?
You mean kind of like when your coach says things along the lines of "we might see this team in the Playoffs so we are here to send a message"?
Or maybe it's more like Backes going after Kuemper for a whole game because he felt disrespected?
Was Harding "targeted" when the Blues ended his season in a pre-season game?
Ask Brodin or Granlund if they ever feel "targeted" when they play the Blues.

Maybe the Wild are targeting Oshie, or maybe guys who want to dangle in the middle of the ice with their head down are more likely to get cleaned out, but either way shut the hell up about it TJ.

God I can't stand him...

The Blues literally whining about being targeted... Wow.

Hello, Pot? Kettle here... WTF.

Especially this ****ing ****** who runs one of our goalies every ****ing time we play...

ARGH!!!!!

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

Targeting?
You mean kind of like when your coach says things along the lines of "we might see this team in the Playoffs so we are here to send a message"?
Or maybe it's more like Backes going after Kuemper for a whole game because he felt disrespected?
Was Harding "targeted" when the Blues ended his season in a pre-season game?
Ask Brodin or Granlund if they ever feel "targeted" when they play the Blues.

Maybe the Wild are targeting Oshie, or maybe guys who want to dangle in the middle of the ice with their head down are more likely to get cleaned out, but either way shut the hell up about it TJ.

Nicely done:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad