GDT: 11/28/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Buffalo

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
From this line of thinking we should have traded Stammer, Point and Kuch for final performance against the Blue Jackets in the PO’s a few years back. I miss Palat but the guy was money in the playoffs but streaky as hell in the regular season. The way you hate Killorn he must have pictures of you pumping a dog or something. I feel the same about Cirelli but if he can put up 20 goals and 50 points he’s a asset . There has not been a player on this team since Marty that showed the heart that Killorn has. The guy had a steel rod put in his broken leg and wanted to return to the ice for the next series. That is invaluable in the room. Then there is that little problem of not having anyone to replace his production on the ice, while Point has started to heat up not joining Kuch and Stammer those three can not have 4 goals every night . Now Paul has fkit in really well and as well as Sergi has been playing he’s not going to surpass the offense that Heddy has provided. The team is not out of the woods but they are playing better now than three weeks ago. And change for the sake of change is a fools errand.
I do not hate anyone. xD
I just said that we have to hope to see a different story, from last post season. Because, if we want to succeed, we need the production of the second line as well (and we need some goals from the third line as well).
Scoring 4 points in 23 games is not enough. It's an awful production.
I know Killorn is a leader in our dressing room, I know he's a key member of our team and community. But still the situation does not change: 4 points are not enough.
So, we need him.
I completely agree with you about Palat: he was gold in the playoffs, but in the regular he was a completely different player. But we chose Pally over Killer maybe because we did not believe in Hagel in the first line. Fortunately the former Blackhawks player is playing a very good season so far...but this summer all of us were sceptical about him.

I think it's safe to write that off as an anomaly. Killer will inevitably decline, but for now he's actually gotten better with age.
I hope so. I really hope that his 2022 post season was an anomaly.
Because he's a key member of the team, playing in the second line. And we deserve a good Killer when it counts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad