RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Everytime Serge walks into Buffalo:

giphy.gif
Little three point night for sergy serge

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Last year, Killorn was brutal in the playoffs.
I do not care what happened many years ago: last post season stats are the most recent ones we have and we can study. So, we need to start from there, also because he age could be a factor.
If he scores in the post season it's ok. If he plays like last post season, it won't be fine.

"Many years ago when I was a wee boy" remember when you said he'd decline this season too?

Screenshot_20221128-185257_Chrome~2.jpg

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Eh ok, ma what did it happen last season?
I mean: we have to see what trend is the right one and what kind of Killer we will see.

So you studied last playoffs and predicted he would have 18 points in 21 games right?

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
He needs to start using that shot of his more often. Like just take it from random spots. Its good enough to beat goalies from far out.

Agreed, he's probably a bit gun shy considering the talent around him but you could make an impressive highlight reel with his goals.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Just want to say... Buffalo was going to win that game before I phoned the league with 5 to go. Had to tell them, there's some melon named @JoVel that thinks Buffalo is bad so I need yall to throw this game so he can continue to think he's right before they sweep us in round 1.

Reactions: Master P

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Buffalo is our new Philly, doesn't matter how bad we play we're going to win.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Eh ok, ma what did it happen last season?
I mean: we have to see what trend is the right one and what kind of Killer we will see.
From this line of thinking we should have traded Stammer, Point and Kuch for final performance against the Blue Jackets in the PO’s a few years back. I miss Palat but the guy was money in the playoffs but streaky as hell in the regular season. The way you hate Killorn he must have pictures of you pumping a dog or something. I feel the same about Cirelli but if he can put up 20 goals and 50 points he’s a asset . There has not been a player on this team since Marty that showed the heart that Killorn has. The guy had a steel rod put in his broken leg and wanted to return to the ice for the next series. That is invaluable in the room. Then there is that little problem of not having anyone to replace his production on the ice, while Point has started to heat up not joining Kuch and Stammer those three can not have 4 goals every night . Now Paul has fkit in really well and as well as Sergi has been playing he’s not going to surpass the offense that Heddy has provided. The team is not out of the woods but they are playing better now than three weeks ago. And change for the sake of change is a fools errand.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Just want to say... Buffalo was going to win that game before I phoned the league with 5 to go. Had to tell them, there's some melon named @JoVel that thinks Buffalo is bad so I need yall to throw this game so he can continue to think he's right before they sweep us in round 1.
Don't worry, you'll get to see your favorite team in the playoffs again one day.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Last playoffs he had 4 point in 23 GP.
Let's see if he will be able to do something more than that (like the year before) or not.
I think it's safe to write that off as an anomaly. Killer will inevitably decline, but for now he's actually gotten better with age.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad