GDT: 11/28/2014 | Minnesota @ Dallas (FSN+) | 7:30 PM CST - 3:30 AM EET

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Awesome! It's even sweeter because we defeated the Stars.

Yessssss!!!! Ugly win but I don't care. It's still a win!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Russo

Kuemper: "the buzzer came at a good time" for the second intermission. Wild's leaders came and calmed down Kuemper between periods

I for sure thought Yeo would have pulled him aside right away to talk him down. Good to see the players take charge.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So ticked off during this game that I completely forgot we beat Dallas again in their building. Two times in one season. As ugly as it was, it's progress.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
So ticked off during this game that I completely forgot we beat Dallas again in their building. Two times in one season. As ugly as it was, it's progress.

First time in history they've won twice in a row there according to @mnwildPR

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
A win is a win.

I believe this team is going to be scary good in upcoming years. This is not the peak, but a learning process.

Tony253

North, never Dallas
Jan 15, 2012
St. Paul, MN
Dumba probably didn't' get to play much because of Prosser who was directly responsible for at least 2 of Dallas's goals...Actually, Suter wasn't much better tonight as he got walked on one too...

Good thing Scandella has taken the next step, right now, he's the best D-man they have...

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Yup, Scandy has been great. He's doing so many things out there; scores goals, strong and physical, getting the puck out of the d-zone by skating and crisp outlet passes and jumps into the plays with speed. Very nice.

Even without the points, I think Vanek has been playing much better as of late. He's moving his feet and protecting the puck, although he still has one or two bad turnovers per game. Still, he's been alright.

Coyle was just terrible in this game. I feel like his confidence level (take note Yeo) is low.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Excerpt from Russo's Blog.

But Yeo, after leaders Mikko Koivu and Suter went over to Kuemper between periods to give him a pep talk, boldly stayed with Kuemper and he responded by stopped 19 of 20 third-period shots (and so many great ones, including a game saver in the final minute on Antoine Roussel).

Good to see Koivu and Suter work together at calming the kid down.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dumba probably didn't' get to play much because of Prosser who was directly responsible for at least 2 of Dallas's goals...Actually, Suter wasn't much better tonight as he got walked on one too...

Good thing Scandella has taken the next step, right now, he's the best D-man they have...

Noticed that on Dumba. Don't know what it means.

Prosser also was the reason Zucker got his goal( nice rush), and he was far from the only one making mistakes leading to goals in his own end. Suter comes to mind.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yup, Scandy has been great. He's doing so many things out there; scores goals, strong and physical, getting the puck out of the d-zone by skating and crisp outlet passes and jumps into the plays with speed. Very nice.

Even without the points, I think Vanek has been playing much better as of late. He's moving his feet and protecting the puck, although he still has one or two bad turnovers per game. Still, he's been alright.

Coyle was just terrible in this game. I feel like his confidence level (take note Yeo) is low.

Agree with everything you said. I thought Haula played pretty well, just didn't get on the scoresheet.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
that turned out to be a nailbiter , i almost had a stroke. glad we battled back. im not sure which team deserved the win but i'll take it. i was gonna blame the refs if we lost , vaneks goal was sweet.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
huge coyle supporter but dayum he was stinky in this.

edit: scandella is turning into a Burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad