Post-Game Talk: 11/28/17 Canucks 2 @ Islanders 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
You're just supporting my point? Gudbranson and Dorsett didn't play much last season either. Becoming clearer that they provide an intangible value to the team, not measured in stats.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
You're just supporting my point? Gudbranson and Dorsett didn't play much last season either. Becoming clearer that they provide an intangible value to the team, not measured in stats.
Whatever it is it must be toxic because the team just gets worse the longer they stay here. Sutter must be plutonium, the way the team bottomed out the moment he arrived.

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
I think the team is getting worse as the drafting gap from the previous regime continues to unravel its consequences.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I think the team is getting worse as the drafting gap from the previous regime continues to unravel its consequences.

Nylander
Tkachuck/Keller
2016 nothing TDL
Forsling
Sutter
Sutter contract
Gudbranson/Mccann
Vey

Yeah pal whatever. I like some of Bennings drafting and a couple a trades but for the most part has let our fanbase down. Is true has gotten better the last year but too many screwups and were seeing the consequences now

Reactions: Jack Burton

Ryan Miller*

Jan 13, 2017
Nylander
Tkachuck/Keller
2016 nothing TDL
Forsling
Sutter
Sutter contract
Gudbranson/Mccann
Vey

Yeah pal whatever. I like some of Bennings drafting and a couple a trades but for the most part has let our fanbase down. Is true has gotten better the last year but too many screwups and were seeing the consequences now
Every GM makes mistakes. Even the great Steve Yzerman made mistakes like drafting Brett Connolly 5th overall and trading 2 2nds for Anders Lindback. These mistakes get amplified when you're trying to overcome almost a decade of drafting that produced a 2nd line centre and a middling bottom-4 defenceman.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Yeah, it's worth talking about. JD Burke is a journalist with official press status with the Canucks. If he has a source saying this, it's credible enough to talk about. Don't think he'd risk his integral career for a random rumor about Ryan Miller.

I have seen the DM.

Can we at least close this GDT and move it to the other thread where this same discussion is occurring? I is getting confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad