GDT: 11/27 Black Friday Matinee Boston Bruins vs. NY Rangers 1pm NBC, SN 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice day in Boston. They let everyone in early.

Picked up the pups and puck calendar.

Go B's

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Rangers fan (in Kreider jersey, after accidentally bumping into me): Oops, I'm so sorry!

Me (in Rask jersey, pointing to Kreider jersey and then my own jersey): No problem - I probably should have been expecting it!

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
According to nbc Boyle and Stalberg are scratched and McIlrath and Etem are in. I guess we know what game NY intends on trying to play..

Stålberg's speed could have killed us. But Etem is pretty quick himself (not as quick as Hagelin, obviously), and neither of them seem to have showed a lot more so far.

What kind of career year is Zuccarello Aason on pace to be having, eh?

Should be a good game. Not expecting much possession, hope to be proven wrong. A bit more rest than what they've received lately, and the way that tough Detroit game went down might motivate them today.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
"they were just as good as us, they just didn't have Bobby Orr!"

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I think its essential to get an early lead here cos you know eventually the Rags will pot a few and it'd be best to 'get in Hanks head" early before he gets settled in. Definitely need Tuukka's best 'tuhday'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad