GDT: 11/27/15 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
There is no way Coop gets a longer leash than Boucher did with the talent on this roster. If we miss the playoffs there should be a heavy discussion regarding his job.

He should be fired the second we miss playoffs if we do miss them. Absolutely no excuse to not be a top team with this roster.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Cally just had like the best shot of the night and that was with about 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cally just had like the best shot of the night and that was with about 10 minutes left in the 3rd.

Gets an assist on a great pass. too little too late.

Amazing how he is seperated from Stamkos he looks better.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
There we go, almost gonna say "damn" since we were in a desperat need of a wake up call but it was a nice goal, just came a little late.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah, something needs to get done, they are just floating around as if they don't even care anymore, other than a few players that is.

Too many grinders and not enough skilled talent out there. Drouin is hurt, Johnson is hurt, Palat is hurt. Outside of Kucherov, Filppula and Stamkos we're pretty much a team of either grinders or seldom scoring 2 way forwards. Filppula has been sticking out like a sore thumb since last year and can't get proper chemistry with anyone. We REALLY need Callahan to find the back of the net. I've been one of his biggest defenders but goddamn man, you can't go on your 10th game in a row without a goal like this. He's doing all the little things right out there but so too is everyone else. An assist as I type this helps his cause but too little too recently.

PS- I was wrong about Boyle.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Too many grinders and not enough skilled talent out there. Drouin is hurt, Johnson is hurt, Palat is hurt. Outside of Kucherov, Filppula and Stamkos we're pretty much a team of either grinders or seldom scoring 2 way forwards. Filppula has been sticking out like a sore thumb since last year and can't get proper chemistry with anyone. We REALLY need Callahan to find the back of the net. I've been one of his biggest defenders but goddamn man, you can't go on your 10th game in a row without a goal like this. He's doing all the little things right out there but so too is everyone else. An assist as I type this helps his cause but too little too recently.

PS- I was wrong about Boyle.

I agree, he needs to score or at least set up more plays, as well as keep playing physical.

And another goal.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Our guy gets his head slamed into the ice and is kept there but nothing from the refs.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Why can't we play likethis for more than 10 minutes (or even that)

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And there comes the PP we didn't want. Let's see if Stamkos can do what Ovi did, nothing good on the PP by anyone yet.
Oh, and keep the 1st unit out there for the whole 2 minutes please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad