GDT: 11/22 Bruins vs. Habs 7pm ET NESN, NHLN, TVA, SA 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
This is where I really question the "simplify your game" saying. I get if your players are being way too finesse, but that isn't the issue at all. They need to try different things even if that means failing. The "simplified" nothing but point shots against a great shot-blocking team is a completely ignorant strategy.

At some point, especially with a lot of lower level players, it becomes way too predictable and DOES NOT WORK against a good team. I think this occurred something like ten years ago.

So again...I want players back and I want Chia to give me some faith with even a little strategic move. The idea that he watches this night after night...and sits on it night after night...sort of blows my mind. I'm not asking for a blockbuster. I'm asking for some acknowledgement that team isn't where it should be, even with injuries, and something should get done.

I'm done being patient. If you wonder about my patience with Chia, search my UN and his name. You'll probably come up with a handful of posts across a 6+ year timespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad