GDT: 11/21/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Anaheim VS Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Dear Stamkos, please stop taking the puck behind the net, I know you're going to turn it over or force a pass if you do.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Dear Stamkos, please stop taking the puck behind the net, I know you're going to turn it over or force a pass if you do.

It'd be one thing if he used the net as a pick to get free to rip a shot. I don't think I've ever seen him do that.

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
I heard Marchessault get butchered but what were the others?

People like to talk so loud here........

TJ Brown and Kevin Bieska. Not that it really matters though... :)

EDIT: I'm glad I chose to stay up all night to see this game, Bolts are actually scoring this time! :P

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
If Sustr had been the Sustr we'd become accustomed to, who knows what score it would be.

His defensive game is still iffy, only 1 bad turnover so far but for Sustr that's a great game. His offensive pinches have been great though, just about every one of them has lead to a shot on goal.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
His defensive game is still iffy, only 1 bad turnover so far but for Sustr that's a great game. His offensive pinches have been great though, just about every one of them has lead to a shot on goal.

And of course that amazing slap pass to set up Kucherov's goal...

:sarcasm:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I had to rewatch that first Stamkos goal a couple of times. He hasn't scored that kind of a goal in a looooooong time. That's the Stamkos we loved so much. Just taking the puck and wiring it to the back of the net.

Maybe that Rangers win really got this team together. Maybe, just maybe, that was the game that got this team going. We still have to play the third but so far, so good.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Right. He's not Lidstrom, but even basic competence can get you pretty far.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Nice, Ducks stream had a cool sequence where they showed video from inside those cable cars that they have in Tampa, for those of us not having been in Tampa is was pretty cool to see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad