GDT: 11/20/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
That... we need just that... most of the time, not the last few minutes.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
How about we try that thing called forechecking before we pull the goalie? Seemed to work pretty well.

If I see this same crap on Saturday I swear to god...

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
56414719.jpg

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I had to get pepto after the game.

Funny story. My fiance was going to bed so I laid in bed with her for awhile talking. I said "Damnit, I don't even want to think about what I would do if I saw Carle in a dark alley."

She replied, "You wouldn't do ****. He'd kick your ass."

I frowned and told her to give me my tough guy moment.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
So just got home. We lost to the ****ing leafs. I lost my hockey game. Getting my ass kicked in fantasy and have a migraine. **** this day.

Someone give me a quick description??

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Figured as much. What about our offense though? Stuck in our own zone too much to get anything going?

They were clogging up the neutral zone most of the night. It was kind of a boring game in that way. Our zone entry was brutal, be it PP or EV. Still, we gave them the rope to be able to play the neutral zone game. The first goal the shooter was uncovered and got off a one-timer (probably on Killorn), the second goal was... I have no words. After that it just kind of unraveled. There's one goal that Bish probably wants back, but at the same time, if someone realized that with a Dman pinching in he should probably be playing back a bit further instead of inexplicably being up in the rush, and then skating back like it was a ****ing practice and not hurrying the shooter, the goal probably wouldn't have happened.

You can put two goals right on Carle, and maybe a third too. The last goal was an EN.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
The concept of Carle kicking anyone's ass is laughable. That redonkulous turnover to Panik tonight fried my wires.

I'd rather have Barbs out there making rookie mistakes than dealing with dipsy-doodle Carle.

If Coop would scratch Carle, I'd give him a handjob.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Another game I slept my way through but again it looks like I didn't miss anything. Wow, this was brutal, where dod the team that we saw Monday go? I just hope that the bad loss against the wild last time will bring up the emotions the team needs to play better (seem to be the only thing that works with these guys) because I will be watching that game and I won't be happy if I don't get to see a better effort. That or SFY will have to step in and make some changes because this isn't working and we would go no where in the PO playing like this, heck we wouldn't get in playing like this.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
They were clogging up the neutral zone most of the night. It was kind of a boring game in that way. Our zone entry was brutal, be it PP or EV. Still, we gave them the rope to be able to play the neutral zone game. The first goal the shooter was uncovered and got off a one-timer (probably on Killorn), the second goal was... I have no words. After that it just kind of unraveled. There's one goal that Bish probably wants back, but at the same time, if someone realized that with a Dman pinching in he should probably be playing back a bit further instead of inexplicably being up in the rush, and then skating back like it was a ****ing practice and not hurrying the shooter, the goal probably wouldn't have happened.

You can put two goals right on Carle, and maybe a third too. The last goal was an EN.

Just watched the highlights, how can you put two on Carle and maybe 3? Only the Panik goal is on Carle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad