GDT: 11/2: Game #11: Feeling Lucky: Bruins vs. Vegas Golden Knights 7pm ET NESN, TVAS, SN ,SN360, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Anyone going to the game and looking for a pre/post-game beer and do some good, Sullivan’s Tap is having a fundraiser for the victims of the Las Vegas shooting tonight. 50/50 raffle and a ton of great prizes have been donated to raffle off (tickets, signed memerobilia, items from distributors, etc).

Coldest and cheapest beer in town and some really good guys behind the bar looking to help out the Vegas victims.

ETA: don’t need to be present to win, and last I heard the 50/50 was being pulled after the game but raffles before.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Those forward lines are an absolute disaster, hopefully the top line and VGK's terrible goaltending is enough to get the B's a win.

Reactions: gumgum

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
just get another point at least, stay salvageable until krejci returns and management realizes they need a real 3c as well

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Ok, turned a year older today, off work, going out for dinner and will make sure to DVR the game and NOT watch live as this team has registered at least a point in games I have missed so I will do my part , record and watch once it`s done just for you Bruin fans.

No clue what this Szwarz is all about, don`t like the spelling of his name as it poses a challenge on the keyboards but I`ll be keeping my fingers crossed he steps in and doesn`t hurt the team.

Vegas` good mojo ends tonight with a sound thumping at the hands of the B`s 6-2

Reactions: Chief Nine

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
So Subban earned his first NHL win against the B's a few weeks ago in Vegas...I hope they don't allow Lagace that same courtesy tonight

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Ok, turned a year older today, off work, going out for dinner and will make sure to DVR the game and NOT watch live as this team has registered at least a point in games I have missed so I will do my part , record and watch once it`s done just for you Bruin fans.

No clue what this Szwarz is all about, don`t like the spelling of his name as it poses a challenge on the keyboards but I`ll be keeping my fingers crossed he steps in and doesn`t hurt the team.

Happy Birthday !

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm fully confident that, this season, with all the injuries, Szwarz will step up and get this team 27 points...

...in Scrabble.

Ugh. Looking at our lines, this team's taken more beatings than Steven Tyler's liver. Honestly, I can't be too mad with whatever happens...although we should have a shot against an expansion team with their fourth goalie. Is that too much to hope for?

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

Happy Birthday! The Bruins need to win this one for you! I'm not sure what to expect.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Vegas has been soooooooo bad defensively/goaltending wise on this recent trip. The Isles and Rangers waxed them. They don't have a professional goalie. What they do have though is a good forward group that can score, so we will need to as well.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Happy Birthday !

I hope the banged up B's beat Vegas tonight !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Reactions: BMC and caz16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad