GDT: 11/19: A Very Special Night: Bruins @ NY Rangers 7:30 PM, TSN, NBCN, NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Thanks Rask, let him have the plane to himself while the rest of them ride back to Boston in a school bus. I don't care if they played the night before, there's no reason for the forwards to look THAT dead. I'll give the D a pass because of Seidenberg.

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
The Rangers and their fans must feel like they got kicked right in the nads. Wow, Tuukka was just unbelievable tonight.

Take the 2 points and get the hell out of NYC.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Great win.

Thorty and Paille turned back the clock to last spring!!!!!

I'll take that every time I don't expect to go in to that arena the night after we played and dominate. Awesome game by Rask that is what Vezinas are made of.

Anyone who expected us to play "well" tonight is deluded we were going to look sluggish no matter what.

I thought Campbell played his best game of the year, he was skating very well.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
It's nice to be on the winning side of games like that. Seems like more often than not it's the Bruins dominating and losing games.

Tuukka would have to crash and burn the rest of the season to not start for team Finland and to not win the Vezina. *knock on wood*

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
One Adam 12 , Seven Mary 3 and 4, Squad 51 Engine 51 and all units, be on the lookout for one Finnish born goaltender known as Tuukka Rask... last seen in NYC

Reports are he has stolen a hockey game from the New York Rangers while in Madison Square Garden this was recorded for broadcast on TV and witnessed live by many fans.

If you see Mr Rask do not try to apprehend him, simply yell his first name "Tuukka" and wave (from a safe distance if at all possible)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
And I just have to say-Thornton is a better shooter than he is given credit for-yes he isn't Stamkos but all three goals this year have been snipes.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
One Adam 12 , Seven Mary 3 and 4, Squad 51 Engine 51 and all units, be on the lookout for one Finnish born goaltender known as Tuukka Rask... last seen in NYC

Reports are he has stolen a hockey game from the New York Rangers while in Madison Square Garden this was recorded for broadcast on TV and witnessed live by many fans.

If you see Mr Rask do not try to apprehend him, simply yell his first name "Tuukka" and wave (from a safe distance if at all possible)

:laugh: :yo:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
And I just have to say-Thornton is a better shooter than he is given credit for-yes he isn't Stamkos but all three goals this year have been snipes.

But, but, the one before doesn't count because it was deflected!

Chara played 31:37 tonight. Good grief.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
KhYhdHH.png

Love this. During the Rags series in the playoffs I had a family from Germany staying w/ me. I tried to explain how on NBC it was love fest for Henrick Lundqvist, and how he can just turn water into wine, saves kittens from burning buildings, even plays the guitar etc etc. Tuukka Rask? Who's he? Even my Germans were calling out NBC and going crazy every time we got one by King Henrick.

Up yours, Henrick! You got PICKED by Thornton and Paiile. While the rest of the game you could have been playing w/ your iphone.

Costly game. What's wrong w/ Sieds? Also Lucic missed a couple of shifts at the end. Not good.

Huge game for Tuukka. We had no business being in that game. Thornton and Paille aside, the B's flubbed their best chances all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad