GDT: 11/19/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
But what are we supposed to do with all this disposable income that we have that's not really disposable?

If you're not with family or don't have any yet, spend it on things for children and donate whatever it is you bought. Anything from a blanket and bear to a Barbie and Lego set is going to make more difference than buying a Black Friday special iPhone and it's your 4th new one in 5 years.

But if you've put it off 5 years? Yeah go ahead. You deserve nice things.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
As a millennial who was literally born on Black Friday '88 I'd motion to call it "our ****s already outdated but we'll sell it at a discount right now day" or simply do away with it.

Spend it with your family and friends not shelling out money at stores
Black Friday is like a week long now. Amazon already started.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
If you're not with family or don't have any yet, spend it on things for children and donate whatever it is you bought. Anything from a blanket and bear to a Barbie and Lego set is going to make more difference than buying a Black Friday special iPhone and it's your 4th new one in 5 years.

But if you've put it off 5 years? Yeah go ahead. You deserve nice things.
I just finished paying for a wedding and am trying to buy a place in one of the most expensive cities in the world. f*** Black Friday.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I also don't think Martel brings anything to this line up.
I thought he was decent in his only game up and would've liked to see him have another go but honestly, that was probably just a shiny new toy effect.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Seriously put Kuch on the fourth line, let him only play 15 minutes this game. Guy is going to cost us 3 goals this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad