GDT: 11/19/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Paquette has been excellent this season. Hopefully he can keep it up when he gets back.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
He actually hasn't been bad at all this season.
Am I the only one who gets frustrated sometimes watching him fail to get the puck out of our end? Maybe I am. Maybe it does not happen as often as I think it does.

Edit: an extra “s” snuck its way in, so I killed it

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Going with 11-7 tonight.

Probably the best decision. Koekkoek's played well enough to play games. And, regardless what we do with him or Coburn after this season, it's in our best interest to get Koekkoek icetime. Either for trade value or experience.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I am sitting at work, drinking a beer, talking to my VP about how millenials will bring a movement to rename Black Friday to "African American Friday" or "Pigmentally Gifted Friday".
As a millennial who was literally born on Black Friday '88 I'd motion to call it "our shits already outdated but we'll sell it at a discount right now day" or simply do away with it.

Spend it with your family and friends not shelling out money at stores

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
As a millennial who was literally born on Black Friday '88 I'd motion to call it "our ****s already outdated but we'll sell it at a discount right now day" or simply do away with it.

Spend it with your family and friends not shelling out money at stores
But what are we supposed to do with all this disposable income that we have that's not really disposable?

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Embrace the challenge!
GO BOLTS!!

P.S.
RussianGuyovich's joke was a good one it had soothing effect on my nerves. Thanks for that.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad