GDT: 11/19/16 - Avs @ Wild - 7 PM CT / 3 AM Suomi - FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
Games like this are what are going make me stop following this team. Seeing it happen way too damn much, despite going through, what, four coaches? Getting old watching them **** away points with garbage performances late in the game.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I'm one of the only fans who is more concerned about the Wilds Speed then their size? They just don't ever seem fast enough.

afcyung

Apr 2, 2016
This game just highlights that this isnt a team of hungry players who are interested in winning. They aren't doing the little things to win and they think they are good enough on skill alone to be effective when they aren't. The guy who was willing to do everything scores the only 5v5 goal for the wild. Graovac showed he cares. Everyone else at times was lazy. The Mackinnon goal was brutal. He just skates through three players unimpeded and snaps a great shot from the slot.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
No sugar-coating this one. We have a good record against good teams and a terrible record against bad teams. Need to start stringing some wins together, which starts with putting the puck in the net more consistently.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Ask me if I'm glad to have sold the tickets for tonight? Go ahead. Ask me?!

Zero excuse for that #$@!-up of a game. We could have jumped over the Jets tonight with games in hand. This game was a great opportunity, and they pizzed it away. Those are 2 points that could come back and haunt us. The momentum has shifted in terms of the Wild vs. Avs....they've beat us 2 straight. That grip we had on them is gone.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
They were playing scared that entire 3rd period. Absolutely embarrassing effort and I sure hope they don't take this as just another loss.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Ask me if I'm glad to have sold the tickets for tonight? Go ahead. Ask me?!

Zero excuse for that #$@!-up of a game. We could have jumped over the Jets tonight with games in hand. This game was a great opportunity, and they pizzed it away. Those are 2 points that could come back and haunt us. The momentum has shifted in terms of the Wild vs. Avs....they've beat us 2 straight. That grip we had on them is gone.

The fact we even have to do that is concerning.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Same s***, different year. Change the coaches all you want, players won't unsuck. Pominville is so washed, same for koivu outside of a faceoff circle. Unacceptable loss. Fire fletcher, proper rebuild please.

NonsenseElimination

Jan 1, 2016
Firing the coach and hoping for a new team with a new coach was wishful thinking in this case. I have no doubt Boudreau is a much better coach than Mike Yeo but he still has to deal with the same players who have no heart, drive, or intestinal fortitude when things don't go their way. Not to mention they can't put the little black pill in the back of the net no matter how good the scoring chances are.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
So when do we strip Koivu of the C?

Boudreau can't even get the cancer out of this team. Dubnyk has carried us all year and I feel bad for him. Let's do the rebuild.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Overreacting much? With one win, we're 3rd in west with games in hand. Rebuild won't come before Suter and Parise are done. We're doing fine, these bad games are something to expect as we are still settling down with the new coach and getting rid of old bad habits.

I understand your frustration guys but rebuild is a horrible, horrible thing to do. I understand and respect your opínions as we all want the same thing, and that is for Wild to win the cup.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i dont get it? we played really good hockey for 2 periods then either we took our foot off the gas or avs hit the nitrous button. man im frustrated with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad