GDT: 11/19/15 - 7:30PM EDT - New York Rangers VS Tampa Bay

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Rangers will get their play off revenge tonight and beat us badly. Much how last year we had playoff revenge against Montreal, and we had Cally/Boyle/Stralman revenge against New York. We loose tonight, its already been decided by the hockey Gods.

Also lol at that forward line up, thats sooooo bad. They'll be lucky to score one goal tonight.

The Tampa curse continues onward into the season!!

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
If we suck tonight(we will) then im going to jump for caps(my second team) until we pull our heads out of our *****

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If we suck tonight(we will) then im going to jump for caps(my second team) until we pull our heads out of our *****

But what if you don't have a second NHL team? Though my SHL team is doing better after having a Lightning-like start so there is always that.

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
Gross. If you're going to have a second team at least pick one in a different conference! :rant:

About 2 years ago i had big problem witch team to root for, so i just had NHL13 randomize some team and it was caps, so i watched them time to time(never fullgame), then happened the st.louis trade and i foumd out about bolts, watched my first full NHL game and fell in love with this team. And at that time i had no idea about what conference they played so i just stuck with tampa being my heroin and caps being my coffee

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
But what if you don't have a second NHL team? Though my SHL team is doing better after having a Lightning-like start so there is always that.

I used to watch Liiga but after about 10games of nhl that **** was ruined for me... i mean they ****ing gave 3 game suspenssion for normal fight...

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I used to watch Liiga but after about 10games of nhl that **** was ruined for me... i mean they ****ing gave 3 game suspenssion for normal fight...

Yeah I know, SHL is the same way, but it was pretty much the only hockey I could see growing up (since I couldn't stay up all night while I was still in school) so my SHL team Djurgården will always be special for that reason (and because I can see both their hockey and soccer arena from my window so it's my hometown team).

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
About 2 years ago i had big problem witch team to root for, so i just had NHL13 randomize some team and it was caps, so i watched them time to time(never fullgame), then happened the st.louis trade and i foumd out about bolts, watched my first full NHL game and fell in love with this team. And at that time i had no idea about what conference they played so i just stuck with tampa being my heroin and caps being my coffee

Caps have a pretty entertaining team with Ovi, Backstroke, Niskanen, Oshie, Holtby

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Hey no worries just guilt tripping you. A lot of us hate the Caps though. If I had to pick a second team it'd be the Sharks, though now I'm digging the Stars because of my fantasy team.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Booo. Go Stars ! :P

Actually to be completely honest I'm watching the Stars-Caps game live and not even DVRing the Bolts game because I'm a good person and I don't deserve to suffer

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Yeah... so we are going to beat the team we beat in the ECF that are hungrier than every to beat us and that are also on the hottest streak in the league right now?

Yeeaah... no.

Beautiful lineup for tonight btw.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Yeah... so we are going to beat the team we beat in the ECF that are hungrier than every to beat us and that are also on the hottest streak in the league right now?

Yeeaah... no.

Beautiful lineup for tonight btw.

Yeah, add the fact that we can't score a goal to save our lives against any goalie now were going to try and score against one of the best? Again...yeah... no.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No Cally:

Looks like everyone from the Crunch will play (unless they go with 11F/7D)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad