GDT: 11/19/13 Minnesota Wild @ Montreal Canadiens 630pm CST RDS, FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Heatley_002_slide.jpg

Would ****ing love for this guy to all of a sudden find his scoring touch again and drop another 30 this year.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
only got beat by 4.

not so bad.

at least we didn't lose to Eddy.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
pressure should be off Dumba. Hard to play much worse than anyone in the bottom four tonight.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Good news. HDZ has the GDT tomorrow.

Since he got infracted-ed, he's going to PM me the GDT and I'm going to post it on his behalf. Any objections?

WildFinn*

Bad loss.

Opinions on who most likely starts tomorrow?

Seems clear Harding was decided when he was pulled.

Our goalie situation will kill us, we need some new ones, Finland is the country of thousands of goalies.

se7en

infamous...
Apr 14, 2010
Maui, HI
Is it weird that I'm more accepting of this blowout only because chicago got blown out 7 to 2 a day ago? For some reason just that stat makes me able to shrug this one off. Normally I'd be pissed haha

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Is it weird that I'm more accepting of this blowout only because chicago got blown out 7 to 2 a day ago? For some reason just that stat makes me able to shrug this one off. Normally I'd be pissed haha

Not quite the same situation. It was first game with Versteeg and they clearly had their minds on sunday's home game. Thought they could beat struggling Nashville easily and put on a show with their new lineup but instead the Preds came out firing. And the score didnt even reflect what happened on the ice, the Hawks still played pretty well despite the score. It was quite predictable they would bounce back well.

But Minnesota plays in Ottawa tomorrow and wasnt exactly underrating their opponent today :help:

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
crap i just lost some vCash. i'm betting what's left on the Wild tomorrow.

bounce back time.

LemaireisGOD

Jul 19, 2010
Nowhere, WI
http://www.stateofhockeynews.com/2013-articles/november/wild-vs-montreal.html

(sigh) Not really surprised, but I didn't think it would be that bad. I think the elephant in the room that everyone has to be talking about is this team need a free agent goalie to be Harding's backup. Kuemper = Sieve, right now at least. Still, an unreal highlight save that will be tough for even Harding to beat. I have a full game recap plus a Gunnarsson update. Enjoy!

Billy Mays Here*

Sounds like the boys got the wakeup call they needed tonight. They've been a bit sloppy lately, especially that Florida game so a loss like this shouldn't be looked at as the end of humanity.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Wasn't surprised we lost tonight. The big question is how we respond tomorrow and move forward from it.

Billy Mays Here*

A gif taken from The Lounge to summarize tonight's game and hopefully cheer everyone up just a tad:

chi-chi-rodriguez-hits-himself-in-the-nuts.gif

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Well, this does happen once in a while. Am I concerned about it, maybe a little. While losses like this happen, every ****ing point has become so damn important in the West because the East is just unbelievably bad. It's unfortunate, but that's the league this year. If it doesn't get better real quick then we can worry.

Anyway, nobody had a good game at all with the exception of Harding. The passing was off, the shooting wasn't there, and the attitude wasn't there. I'm getting particularly disgusted with Brodziak. He's starting to play himself off the team. He kills rushes, and fumbles the puck a lot.

Best to forget about this one.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Good news. HDZ has the GDT tomorrow.

Since he got infracted-ed, he's going to PM me the GDT and I'm going to post it on his behalf. Any objections?

I object.

I didn't use enough curse words in this GDT.

Whatever.

I wish I had been born a few years before I was just so I could say I was alive when that game happened.

If I had a time machine that is the game I would go back and see live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad