GDT: 11/18 Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues 7pm ET NESN, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
lappy has toned down his agitation a LOT since he came to stl.

the best thing otts done for us is draw matching minors with james neal right before a nashville power play.

always like watching the bruins.

member 96824

Reeeeeeeeaaavesss, rests his fists on a face like concrete, again
Oh, Feelin' maybe he'll head to Boston in future days, ooh yeah

eddie-vedder-007.jpg

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Did not realize Ryan Reaves had such a fan club over in Boston:laugh:

Anyway, looking forward to tonight's game. Bruins are always a tough opponent and it's usually a close one goal game. Wouldn't expect anything else tonight.

member 96824

Did not realize Ryan Reaves had such a fan club over in Boston:laugh:

Anyway, looking forward to tonight's game. Bruins are always a tough opponent and it's usually a close one goal game. Wouldn't expect anything else tonight.

After tonight, LGB.

But for tonight...please take it easy and don't hurt us and let us score at least one and stuff.:help:

:laugh:

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
This is the Bruins vs. the Bruins West. Love the Blues (not tonight), I'm pulling for them if/when the Bruins get eliminated from playoffs (assuming the Bruins make playoffs).

No Miller, no Chara, lots of physicality missing on the blue line, not the greatest time to be playing St. Louis. But maybe the Bruins decide to actually show up tonight against a formidable opponent?

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Bruins have not beaten the Blues since 2001 with Byron Dafoe in goal & PJ Axelsson scoring? Is that correct?

Bruins haven't beaten the Blues in Boston since 2001 (0-2-4). You guys have done okay in St. Louis since then though (3-0-5).

Apparently we like OT :laugh:

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Alex Steen - Paul Stastny - Joakim Lindstrom
Patrik Berglund - David Backes - T.J. Oshie
Jaden Schwartz - Jori Lehtera - Vladimir Tarasenko
Steve Ott - Maxim Lapierre - Ryan Reaves
Jay Bouwmeester - Alex Pietrangelo
Carl Gunnarsson - Kevin Shattenkirk
Ian Cole - Barret Jackman
Brian Elliott (Jake Allen)

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a scary looking lineup. Scary good. Boys better be ready to play tonight.

member 96824

I'd love to see Jake Allen start. Good ol' boy from Fredericton.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
So if Krejci is back, what are we down to? Basically Chara and Warsofsky injured and the rest back or almost back? I'll take it.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
No more Vladdie, and Ott and Lapierre in the lineup? Eff the Blues.

It appears Krejci's back, but Marchand left the ice this morning after one shift, per twitter reports.

Here's to Quaider pulling a Gronk-on-Brown on Lapierre and the Krejci line going off.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
This game is going to be hell. Steen-Stastny, Backes-Oshie, Schwartz-Lehtera-Tarasenko. Those are the bases of three different lines. Good luck, McQuaid, Morrow, Krug and Bart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad