GDT: 11/17 Game 17: 7 PM EST - San Jose @ BRUINS - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Going to the game tonight.

Got my Savard jersey and my mustache, ready to rock!

Grabbing some pizza and beers at Ducali's before. Less crazy around 5pm or 6 compared to Halftime, and the pizza was solid the last time I was there.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Left work early...Picked up my kid who is visiting from the West coast....Heading in to walk around Boston before the game.

HERE WE GO BRUIS...HERE WE GO :handclap:

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
4-3 Bruins in OT.

Also, anyone in western Canada going to the Bruins/Oilers game? I'm heading down for that one. (In two weeks)

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Colin is good to go tonight, 8 D's available for Julien so let's see what he comes up with.

Chara
K. Miller
Seids
Trotman
Krug
McQuaid
C.Miller
Cross
Doak
Me
You
Mats Thelin
The Woman in the office next to me
Morrow

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Just win. For many reasons:

1) We need points
2) We need to stop losing at home
3) We need to help our draft position with the SJ pick
4) We need a Bear dance and a Johnny victory scream

Go B's!

LucicIsABeast

Dec 7, 2008
Lville IL
Going to the game tonight.

Got my Savard jersey and my mustache, ready to rock!

Grabbing some pizza and beers at Ducali's before. Less crazy around 5pm or 6 compared to Halftime, and the pizza was solid the last time I was there.

I forgot about Ducalis..... so good... their tortellini pizza is something i didnt think i would like.

Generally, I start at the Point since its cheap. And ive been going to **** only because its new and its a known commodity.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
All this pizza talk is making me sad . I recently lost a lot of weight by giving up food like pizza . I would love to have some .:(

I have lost weight myself but I still eat pizza, just not nearly as much as I used to. It is better for me to eat things that I like rather than quit them cold turkey & then binge eat when temptation is too strong.

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
Do the right thing Julien and don't protect yourself behind future promises.

Chara-Trotman
Krug-McQuaid
Seidenberg-C. Miller

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'd rather see him rest C Miller than have him risk further injury. I know people don't want to hear that but #48 won't be any good to us if he ends up on injured reserve.

He is 100% fine and could haved played the Detroit game already.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I seem to remember the Sharks really taking the play to the Bruins over the last few years years but Rask playing well and the Bruins being opportunistic. It's going to be a lot harder now that the Bruins are a worse possession team.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The Bruins having played less games than all the teams ahead of them need to win this - it would put them right back in the mix.

Please win Bruins!!! GO BRUINS!!! :handclap:

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I have lost weight myself but I still eat pizza, just not nearly as much as I used to. It is better for me to eat things that I like rather than quit them cold turkey & then binge eat when temptation is too strong.

I am hoping to go to Boston in March for a game . I will wait and have some pizza then .:yo: . The Bruins need to put some wins together now , I am hoping to see us win 7 out of the next ten to help solidify a playoff spot . Now is not the time to slump .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad