Mi9tR2O.png

FSLJQwJ.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Was pleasantly surprised to see our faceoff % so far this year. I'm not sure what happened to TJ, if we get him on track we'd probably have a top 5 faceoff team.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Does anyone here visit any other hockey sites? If so what are they and how do they compare to this hell hole?

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
We gon' lose.

PS...I like these flyer's fan and the South Park memes.

i love south park actually it's not just me, if you ask the flyers fanbase, they are pretty much in support of the tank because we want changes and it's the same crap every year, so please kick the crap out of us, we want changes.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Does anyone here visit any other hockey sites? If so what are they and how do they compare to this hell hole?

I occasionally go on the lightning sub on reddit. I get shit on any time I say a bad word about stamkos. They cannot fathom that points does not equate to playing well all the time.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hey, just popping in to let you know to just ignore this guy because he has no clue what he's talking about and doesn't represent the Flyers fanbase at all.

Also, enjoy watching your PP destroy today. We have the most pathetic passive PK and it's going to get ugly.

i love south park actually it's not just me, if you ask the flyers fanbase, they are pretty much in support of the tank because we want changes and it's the same crap every year, so please kick the crap out of us, we want changes.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
"...one of my proudest accomplishments of my NHL career; I made it to practice the next day." - Paul Kennedy, Sun Sports, 2018

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I occasionally go on the lightning sub on reddit. I get **** on any time I say a bad word about stamkos. They cannot fathom that points does not equate to playing well all the time.
Yeah i'm go there every now and then to. Just thought i'd ask. I made the mistake of going to the main boards last night after a leafs win. Just makes me want to leave this site entirely. :laugh:

I guess Reddit is the only other option at the moment.

Anywho, I expect a strong performance from kuch today. He needs to have a breakout game. Not just points wise but play wise. What I mean is that I want to see him look like a threat every time he has the puck. AND NO MORE SOFT ASS BACKHAND PASSES AT THE BLUELINE!!!!

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, just popping in to let you know to just ignore this guy because he has no clue what he's talking about and doesn't represent the Flyers fanbase at all.

Also, enjoy watching your PP destroy today. We have the most pathetic passive PK and it's going to get ugly.

We'll need it when you go up by two goals in the first 10 minutes of the game..

Playing from behind in the 1st.. It's.. kind of our thing this year. :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
We'll need it when you go up by two goals in the first 10 minutes of the game..

Playing from behind in the 1st.. It's.. kind of our thing this year. :laugh:
Oh yeah, the Flyers love doing that too. It’ll be a battle to see who can choke harder.

And then you’ll get a PP and it’ll all be over. Watch how passive the Flyers are on the PK... it’s insane.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016

I post on an older gaming site that has and NHL thread. Usually slow during the season but it's even busier than any teams GDT on here when the playoffs start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad