GDT: 11/17/16 - Bruins @ Wild - 7 PM CT / 3 AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Not surprised it was very low scoring game looking at both teams record this season and the goaltenders.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Anyone know if the woman and kids in the Spurgeon commercial are his wife and kids?

I've always assumed they were but hilarious to think they are people Spurgeon doesn't know.

My friend and I always comment on spurgeons wife haha. yeah, that's his real family. they were definitely on becoming wild.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
We didn't score 1 million goals? I'm unimpressed and the sky is falling.

Good win. Tough to score on a good defensive team and arguably one of the leagues hottest goaltenders, if not the hottest. They had changes but Rask came up big. Not worried, but then again I never am. It's a game, entertainment. If they end up sucking, I find something else to do with my time.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
We didn't score 1 million goals? I'm unimpressed and the sky is falling.

Good win. Tough to score on a good defensive team and arguably one of the leagues hottest goaltenders, if not the hottest. They had changes but Rask came up big. Not worried, but then again I never am. It's a game, entertainment. If they end up sucking, I find something else to do with my time.

Nope, cause that's Dubnyk. :yo:

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
My friend and I always comment on spurgeons wife haha. yeah, that's his real family. they were definitely on becoming wild.

She is for sure a smoke show... I mean, Spurgeon is a pro-athlete. And I still think he out-kicked his coverage on that one.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
It was defensive chess mass but the Wild did have have more offensive zone time than the Bruins.

It was some great line matching by BB as well. He stapled the Koivu line to Bergeron and Marchand, and they did a good job containing those two. Which allowed Staal-Nino-Coyle to run wild against the softer 2nd and 3rd lines of Boston.

I like having two competent 200 foot centers.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
minnewildsota quote if they end up socking , i watch something else. for me thats true for the twins ; vikings; timberpuppies but not my wild. i year round wear wild apparel. i live , breath & die by the sword over the wild / northstars. i'd follow the wild if they were 0-82! i'd be suicidal but i'd still be a fan.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
minnewildsota quote if they end up socking , i watch something else. for me thats true for the twins ; vikings; timberpuppies but not my wild. i year round wear wild apparel. i live , breath & die by the sword over the wild / northstars. i'd follow the wild if they were 0-82! i'd be suicidal but i'd still be a fan.

I wouldn't be suicidal, but the alcohol intake would definitely be up.

TBH at some point in a 0'fer season I'd be rooting for them not to win or make it to OT. Just to be the all time worst team. :popcorn:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Busy day, didn't see the goal until now. Just kind of goal you would expect too see in such a close game. Happy it went this way, two points baby!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Folin last night, Dumba the game before. It's odd to see the Wild sticking up for each other. I like it. :nod:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Didn't Suter replace Clutter basically for that hitting commercial? :laugh: Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Didn't Suter replace Clutter basically for that hitting commercial? :laugh: Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one.

Lol yep it was like the same exact commercial from what I remember.

I'm kinda surprised Parise doesn't do more commercials. Probably the most marketable member of our team. Must not be his bag.

Although I do remember him doing that awkward Greek yogurt commercial where he stopped to look back at the fridge before leaving the house. Like he was making sure that nobody was going to steal his yogurt :laugh:

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Lol yep it was like the same exact commercial from what I remember.

I'm kinda surprised Parise doesn't do more commercials. Probably the most marketable member of our team. Must not be his bag.

Although I do remember him doing that awkward Greek yogurt commercial where he stopped to look back at the fridge before leaving the house. Like he was making sure that nobody was going to steal his yogurt :laugh:

:laugh: That awkward look back at the camera.

Yeah, Suter was gifted the Clutterbuck spot. Now we get Spurgie getting water from his wife while he pretends to be interested in watching his children scribble. Sigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad