GDT: 11/17/16 - Bruins @ Wild - 7 PM CT / 3 AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurgeon46

Jan 6, 2016
Dallas, TX
Holy **** Audra Martin is awful. To-to-to-today Junior! Our entire crew (with exception to Lapanta... who Yes, I actually do like..) is brutal

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Holy **** Audra Martin is awful. To-to-to-today Junior! Our entire crew (with exception to Lapanta... who Yes, I actually do like..) is brutal

I can't stand her. I'm sure she's a really nice person and all, but her one job is literally just "be able to talk", and she can't. :laugh:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011

I miss Jamie Hersch. They forced her to do post-game Doug Woog interviews so often... She got scared away. :(

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
That game was hard to watch, but at least we got two points. At some point it would be nice if we score like a regular NHL team again. The entire team seems to have gone cold at the same time. If we weren't good at defense and didn't have Dubnyk we would be hosed.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's nice to see Folin get interviewed postgame. He's really an under the radar player (league wide) so far this year.

I like the hat Parise was wearing for his interview.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
lHx97ug.jpg

Well of course Dubnyk is playing well, there's a ****ing Toyota in the net.

https://streamable.com/o7v2

Last edited:

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
well we got lucky. boston's goal overturned & i thought parise hooked the bruin player allowing granlund to make a play keeping the puck in the O zone & 20 - 30 seconds later granlund scored off a leg. i'll take the 2 points but not impressed. defensive chess game. atleast doobs & the D are getting the job done.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
well we got lucky. boston's goal overturned & i thought parise hooked the bruin player allowing granlund to make a play keeping the puck in the O zone & 20 - 30 seconds later granlund scored off a leg. i'll take the 2 points but not impressed. defensive chess game. atleast doobs & the D are getting the job done.

It was defensive chess mass but the Wild did have have more offensive zone time than the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad