GDT: 11/16 Sabres v. Senators, 7:00PM

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Some people love the LOG. I’ve seen better LOG’s in my toilet.
But having a line like that is very new to the league, like last 2-3 seasons, and they play that role well. I'm totally fine with LOG

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
They needed that win really badly. When Ottawa tied it I thought "here we go again"

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
That was a fun game. Glad to see Eichel get the hat trick, then the fourth goal.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I have no problem with the role of the line. But we need 2/3 of an upgrade on that line.
If you change the ingredients you change the recipe. We can hopefully sub Rass III in. Also KO might be KO'd, so it'll be interesting. Hopefully Larry hurries back

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Jack loaded the team on his back and just took over the the game. That's what true premier talent does.

Watched MacKinnon do that a couple nights ago against Winnipeg. Watched McDavid do it as well. Jack is in that class of player.

Now, how about the rest of the team?????

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Orangeshirt

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Not sure what's worse. The Olofsson hot takes or Dahlin getting benched.

Olofsson has points in 4 straight (even when Eichel wasn't scoring). Skinner had two or three 2 on 1s this game and didn't even get a shot on net, he also missed a wide open net just last game and people are begging to put him on the top line. Dahlin getting benched in a game he was playing good when Montour, Scandella, and McCabe were a tire fire?..nice one Barf Krueger.

Also cancer sucks. Lost a family member to cancer today..so glad the Sabres won for him today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad