GDT: 11/16 Sabres v. Senators, 7:00PM

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
  • Rasmus Asplund is set to make his NHL debut tonight, replacing Larsson on the LOG line
  • Eichel has 19 points in 11 career games against Ottawa
  • It's hockey fights cancer night
  • Go Sabres, f*** cancer!

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Sabres' Larsson won't be able to play on Saturday
Ullmark gets the start

The Ottawa Senators are certainly not the joke that some try to make them out to be. This season, they’re 8-10-1 and have won 4-of-5 games, including Friday night against Philadelphia. Except for the one loss in that streak, the defense has been stellar, allowing one or two goals in all four wins. The problem is in the loss in Carolina, the Senators gave up eight goals.
If you take out the Hurricanes game, former Sabres goalie Anders Nilsson has only given up six goals in four starts. Krueger knows that it’s not going to be easy to break through, “They have a good feeling of late. They definitely have surged with their 6-4 record in their last 10 games. It’s a hard working group with a lot of youth and some high skill in a few players.”

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Not only does this game need to be a W.

it needs to be a comfortable, lopsided, never in doubt W.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Watched the PHI/OTT highlights from last night. Goalie stole the game for the Sens and he's on the bench tonight.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
I didn’t realize that Ottawa had won 4 of their last 6, and 6 of 9. I guess they’ve held their opponents to 2 goals or less in all 4 of their most recent wins too.

I still think it’s a “should win” game though, but far fem a sure thing (no Buffalo Bills/Sabres game ever is).

The Sabres better be @#$&*&* hungry for a win tonight. I want to see some desperation/urgency.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Ottawa has won 4 of the last 5.

Still, a back-to-back with travel + being one of the worst teams in the league. NO excuse for a loss tonight.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Elliotte.jpg

Elliotte Friedman has a terrible rash on his upper lip.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I am very excited to see asplund tonight. He's probably not gonna get over 12 minutes out there, but we'll see what he's made of at the NHL level after all these years of waiting

Reactions: buffalojedwardo

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
It's that "Mo-vember" thing. Although if that's your grow halfway through the month, you may want to check those estrogen levels.
Movember is a meaningless thing to me, I rock a stache year round. These guys that just grow it for a month are babies!

and Friedman looks especially pathetic. My god

Reactions: Ralonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad