Post-Game Talk: 11/16/19 | #18 RANGERS @ panthers

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Fox had to be sick looked miserable I think Chytil too looked gassed on his face all night.

Goalie was awful.

fast swings and misses at how many open nets?

Buchy ice friggen cold.

enough take the 3 days need it desperately

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Need someone to explain to me what Howden does to deserve his usage. Seems wholly unearned based on his performance.

Need Kakko and Mika back ASAP.

I honestly feel they think that with the turnover of veterans they want to get these guys ice time and experience, its the only way I can explain Howden and Anderson not playing in Hartford.

Reactions: egelband

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
No.

In all sincerity, sometimes trading someone at peak value is the right play. If DeAneglo was willing to hold out of camp for an extra 100K, he and his agent are going to be a nightmare to deal with for a long term contract.

Do the Rangers want to commit multi years and $6 or $7 million/season to a player that's going to be the 3rd pairing RHD on this team in a year or two with Trouba still on the team?

Don't totally dismiss the notion of DeAngelo getting dealt to address another weakness.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This team cant play defense. When the puck is in their end all hell breaks loose.

Too often we have guys covering space. Lost with their heads spinning.

SEND HOWDEN DOWN

Reactions: Chimp

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
No.

In all sincerity, sometimes trading someone at peak value is the right play. If DeAneglo was willing to hold out of camp for an extra 100K, he and his agent are going to be a nightmare to deal with for a long term contract.

Do the Rangers want to commit multi years and $6 or $7 million/season to a player that's going to be the 3rd pairing RHD on this team in a year or two with Trouba still on the team?

Don't totally dismiss the notion of DeAngelo getting dealt to address another weakness.
DeAngelo is going to be the 3rd pairing RHD? Lol
I’d keep Trouba here as a stopgap until the other kids are ready and move Trouba in a couple years and roll with DeAngelo-Fox-Lundkvist
DeAngelo is by far the most talented player on our blueline

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I honestly feel they think that with the turnover of veterans they want to get these guys ice time and experience, its the only way I can explain Howden and Anderson not playing in Hartford.

A whopping 3:55 of ice-time for Lias. Way to go on that front Quinn

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
This team cant play defense. When the puck is in their end all hell breaks loose.

Too often we have guys covering space. Lost with their heads spinning.

SEND HOWDEN DOWN
Despite his play on the ice completely warranting him being considered for a demotion, I feel like this coaching staff inexplicably loves him so much that he’s more likely to get a shot at 2c than be sent down.

Reactions: CasusBelli and RGY

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Just shy of 28 minutes for Panarin which must be some kind of record for a forward in a 60 minute game.

Not true One Ovechkin became a shooting cannon, and AOL brought in players to do everything but shoot for him, Ovechkin holds the record for time on ice for a forward in regulation at a solid 78 minutes

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
DeAngelo is going to be the 3rd pairing RHD? Lol
I’d keep Trouba here as a stopgap until the other kids are ready and move Trouba in a couple years and roll with DeAngelo-Fox-Lundkvist
DeAngelo is by far the most talented player on our blueline

That means finding someone willing to take a 8 million contract. Remember we couldn't move Shattenkirk who made less.

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad