GDT: 11/16/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Dotchin is 23, plays on the top defensive pairs and is out a lot with the 1st line, I'd be shocked if he didn't score some goals.

Ryan Callahan with a broken hip: 4 points in 18 games

Brand spankin new hip and healthy Callahan: 3 points in 18 games.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Coburn got hurt but no one noticed him wanting a line change so he kept playing, much respect.

Reactions: Sk8M8

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
I wonder when Dallas is gonna pull the goalie...............
Grinning Smiley.gif

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Johnny Gaudreau: "I'm getting close to the lead! I might be able to catch Stamkos at this rate!!!"

--- Wakes up tomorrow morning ---

"When the hell did he get 4 more points, I checked his numbers last night????"

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Great game, need to think about the penelties but we do have a great PK with a few select players that does a great job that it's ok.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Ryan Callahan with a broken hip: 4 points in 18 games

Brand spankin new hip and healthy Callahan: 3 points in 18 games.

Cally needs to get better offensively and I'm sure Cally himself is the first to agree but right now he's playing the role that the Lightning have given him and he does it well, I mean if I had to choose between haveing Cally out there doing his thing on the 4th line or the PK or having Kuch or Stammer doing what he does then I like things how they are so that they can work their magic without having to worry about anything else and I'm sure based on their comments and reactions that they really appreciate it too.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Cally needs to get better offensively and I'm sure Cally himself is the first to agree but right now he's playing the role that the Lightning have given him and he does it well, I mean if I had to choose between haveing Cally out there doing his thing on the 4th line or the PK or having Kuch or Stammer doing what he does then I like things how they are so that they can work their magic without having to worry about anything else and I'm sure based on their comments and reactions that they really appreciate it too.

Just pokin fun - I'm past the point of expecting him to generate offense or hit the scoresheet, it's pretty much accepted that he won't live up to his caphit ever.

But yes, the other things he does do are good and valuable.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Cally really does bring a lot to the table even though he doesn’t light the lamp. Is he worth the money? No, but credit him for finding a way to be valuable in other ways. Fortunately the Lightning are loaded with guys who are severely under paid.

TampaBayLightning

The Asterisk Dynasty!
Nov 10, 2013
Tampa
Just got home from the game and it was a little strange watching Bishop getting hammered. Felt bad for him. fun atmosphere tonight, not a lot of Dallas fans.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I need a gif of Kucherov grabbing Seguin's stick and throwing it into the corner with about 4 minutes to go. That was funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad