GDT: 11/16/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
You really trust this captain to have any sort of meeting that will help things? Sorry. I'm just really down and irritated with 91 :shakehead

I am also I see Boyle saying more then stamkos it just seem 91 wants to ride this out and head to Toronto

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Philly is 6-8-3 and has had two player meetings. We're 8-9-3 and have had none. Granted, we haven't had any crazy blowouts, but we've certainly underperformed and been shut out more than any team with our skill level should be. I grow weary of the mantra 'the ship is gonna right itself any minute now' from the organization.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
This "lets play safe" mentality does not fit our team. This team should have the mindset of a hockey team that puts all the pressure on their opponent, and if it cost them an odd man rush here or there, so be it. Our guys are better most of the guys they play against, so nine times out of 10 if we play with the focus on offence, we'll win.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
This "lets play safe" mentality does not fit our team. This team should have the mindset of a hockey team that puts all the pressure on their opponent, and if it cost them an odd man rush here or there, so be it. Our guys are better most of the guys they play against, so nine times out of 10 if we play with the focus on offence, we'll win.

yep I think the deep playoff run messed this team up thinking defense defense defense. you notice we are playing like we were vs the hawks the last three games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad