e82c27d.png

AaJdA9B.png

fdIHcrk.png

Dv7sq52.png

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Vasy starting tonight which I like. It means they're sticking with the plan of giving him more games this season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Vasy starting tonight which I like. It means they're sticking with the plan of giving him more games this season.

I agree, I like it too, it also gives Bishop five days to rest before facing NYR of Thursday who will want revenge from last year and we need to Bishop to prevent them from getting it.

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
I was at the last game and one thing that seems to stand out this year is we look slow. Last year all the other teams would comment on how they have to contain our speed. This year we always look like the slower team on the ice.

Our lines look like they have no chemistry. They are working hard but end up passing the puck to where they think a team mate is or would be but instead that team mate is no longer there or never went to that area.

They just look very tentative and this is causing them to over think and throwing all of their timing off.

One of the things I liked about last night's game was how Florida went after us. And how we responded. I hope to see more of that tonight, because I sense that forming that emotional bond that is absent via the cup hangover.

We need something because the more games the players are not emotionally involved the more that seeps into the fan base.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Johnson, Paquette and Drouin out tonight so lol good luck Bolts

Also really hope it's not a concussion for Johnson but I'm not optimistic. ****ing Bolland smh

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Well I guess the false narrative for this season will be "injuries" despite this team battling through major ones the past 2 years.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
For some reason it didn't register with me that we're down to 11F until I was staring at the roster imagining line combos and always coming up one short. This should be a bloodbath which means Blunden will probably get a hat trick or something and we'll win 10-0

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I have no idea what the lines will look like by I guess it might be something like:

Vladdy - Stamkos - Callahan
Killorn - Filppula - Kucherov
JAM - Boyle - Condra
Brown - Blunden

That's just sad, well, if Stammer wants 10+ million this is the type of game (With so many forwards out) where he have to step up and be the leader and take charge of the offense. And no, I'm not saying it's just up to him, everyone should step up, but Stamnmer is the teams goal scorer so we need him to take over and score some goals.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Pretty good night to try Stamkos with Kucherov. We don't have a lot of eggs tonight. Might as well put them in the same basket.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad