GDT: 11/16/14 - Jets @ Wild - 4pm ct/Midnight Suomi - FSNorth/TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
oh blessed Mary full of Grace, thank you for this win we probably didn't deserve.
and thanks for the confidence boost it will instill.

Longbow

Oct 15, 2013
Minnesota
This game was incredible unsatisfactory. But considering the result in Dallas yesterday, I'll take it. Two wins in 24 hours against division opponents is a sign we are doing something right

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Indeed. People need to get a grip. The same is true with the 'gooniness' of the Jets. Sure, they're a group of vindictive *******s, but that's something most teams are lacking. I wish we were equally physical.

Its our teams biggest weakness. We just bend over and take it.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Holy Batman and the game. Woke up when the score was 3-2. Then couldn't sleep and decided to watch the final ten minutes. Saw the tying goal of course. Very important win albeit we gave a point to Jets. Must've been a rollercoaster of emotions to watch the whole game. Again.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
287iu6o.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Big 4 point weekend against divisional opponents. Feels very dirty giving the Jets one point. I guess the only silver lining is that it's one more point to screw the Avs over. :naughty: We'll have to use our games in hand to take care of Winny.

Backstrom was solid most of the night, but pulling him was the best thing. The bleeding had to stop even if it wasn't his fault. Hopefully, he'll get the chance to fight back just like Kuemper did yesterday.

Scandy is surprising the hell out of me this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad