Dubnyk​

Lineups from daily faceoff
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sharks-...7106--nhl.html

Let's go Shaa-arks!

Last edited:

bigwillie

Jul 14, 2006
Portland, OR
Watch the Oilers bust their scoreless streak in the first with like, 6 goals, only to have the Sharks score 8 or 9 in the final two periods.

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
I predict a high-scoring affair. This is the game both teams break out with 3+ goals apiece.

Sharks 5-3

Marleau, Couture, Hertl, Wingels, Havlat
Gagner, Eberle, Smyth

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
5-2 Oilers. You know the Oilers are going to have a breakout game against us. Hall x2, Eberle, Yakupov, Larsen.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Yesterday's game was not going so well- I cracked open the Bulleit bourbon during the intermission between 2nd and 3rd periods. I have to say that I am not a fan of Bulleit.

I really need to have a "travel day" and not drink tonight, but if needed, tonight will be Buffalo Trace to get the rally going. Does the Oiler's have ice girls, hehe?

Sharks 2-0 shutout; scoring early in the first period.

Oh, and put my name back on the list for another bottle of Pappy's... need to have one for Stanley Cup rallies.

Last edited:

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Yesterday's game was not going so well, I cracked open the Bulleit bourbon during the intermission between 2nd and 3rd periods.

I really need to have a "travel day" and not drink tonight, but if needed, tonight will be Buffalo Trace. Does the Oiler's have ice girls, hehe?

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
We better be able to beat the ****ing Oilers.

SNOG
4-2 Sharks
Pavelski, Thornton, Hannan, Havlat
Hall, Perron

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Yesterday's game was not going so well- I cracked open the Bulleit bourbon during the intermission between 2nd and 3rd periods. I have to say that I am not a fan of Bulleit.

I really need to have a "travel day" and not drink tonight, but if needed, tonight will be Buffalo Trace to get the rally going. Does the Oiler's have ice girls, hehe?

Oh, and put my name back on the list for another bottle of Pappy's... need to have one for Stanley Cup rallies.

I'm usually more of a beer and Irish whiskey man but I do love Bulleit bourbon. Is Pappy's good? Any other good brands? If you like Irish whiskey you need to try Redbreast, my favorite.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento

Did you hear about this?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

You start a little early today? ;)

You have to do it again or else the sharks will lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad