GDT: 11/15 7pm Sharks @ Oilers -- Hoping to keep the shutout streak going

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I can see the Oilers breaking the streak against the Sharks and winning this game. Sharks on a back end of a back to back and they might be looking toward Chicago. With that being said, I still think they win but it will be a game like last night:

Sharks 2 (Hertl, Couture)
Oilers 1 (RNH)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
SNOG: 5-0 Sharks
Hertl x2, Kennedy, Havlat, Desjardins

and the Edmonton tank rolls on

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Thats rare..how the heck does that happen? Seriously.

Haha poor Edmonton.

Imagine that locker room speech

"Boys, we've been losing a lot of game lately and we need to turn this thing around and start putting up the W's. The Sharks are a damn good team, one of the top offensive teams in the league, and our defense hasn't been getting the job done. I believe you in boys and tonight you need step up and... what's that Kevin? You are ****ing joking right?... 5D?? I'm taking this bottle of whiskey back to my office and locking the door, don't bother me"

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Haha poor Edmonton.

Imagine that locker room speech

"Boys, we've been losing a lot of game lately and we need to turn this thing around and start putting up the W's. The Sharks are a damn good team, one of the top offensive teams in the league, and our defense hasn't been getting the job done. I believe you in boys and tonight you need step up and... what's that Kevin? You are ****ing joking right?... 5D?? I'm taking this bottle of whiskey back to my office and locking the door, don't bother me"

Probably accurate but since its Eakins its a gallon jug of Odwalla "superfood" and a box of Kashi bars.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
There's a possibility he'll arrive after the game starts. So we may not know until after warm up if they'll dress 17 skaters and add him when he arrives, or what.

(Apparently Schultz was supposed to be ready to go, but had a set back, which is why they don't have 6 healthy D.)

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
There's a possibility he'll arrive after the game starts. So we may not know until after warm up if they'll dress 17 skaters and add him when he arrives, or what.

(Apparently Schultz was supposed to be ready to go, but had a set back, which is why they don't have 6 healthy D.)

Rough way to make an NHL debut..

"Hey Oscar..nice to see ya..get out there and cover #19."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad