GDT: 11/15/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Dallas vs Tampa Bay

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
myers was fine for the first 55 minutes of the last game. just limit his minutes and hope he doesn't f*** up

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Perbix is transcendent

Fair. Myers looks worse, but he’s not used to the system and can skate better. I wouldn’t mind seeing him sent to Syracuse for some ice time.

I'm good with Myers getting another crack at it in a couple more months. If he plays well, he'll earn his shot and sometimes that is what it takes for it all click. We don't need to hurry with him. If he's no bueno, we'll be no worse for it because we have that much more cap room now

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Why does Foote get a “small sample size” pass while myers doesn’t and he only has like ~49 more nhl games played?
Have you really watched Meyers? The guy is terrible positionally terrible puck handling bonehead plays at least twice a game even in limited minutes. He was a disaster in Nashville and has been no better here. He’s cheap and that’s where this team is. Roll out a beating heart and hope for the best. Foote at least had shown some progress even though he is too young to load down with responsability. The blue line is thin as hell and with Drago out it’s even worse. Fully expect to get taken advantage of against Dallas.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm late. But Ross is the Boss!

dahliabunni-like-a-boss.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad