OLXD3Ms.png

jbo51vN.png

QmfIW0i.png

QrCna8A.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I remember a few years ago we played Dallas and I called out Oettinger as the next Vasy. I hope the OG Vasy shows up tonight.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Don’t think so but Coop might be Coopin’:

If Koepke didn't get that goal last game, Balcers would have been in this game. Either way, We Gon' Lose.

Also its time to trade Foote while the iron is hot. Foote still might have perceived value around the league, teams looking for a young RHD might want him. Vancouver is a team that pops into my head. With Bogo coming back, try to package Foote + Myers (Cap Dump) and a prospect to see what we can get.

Reactions: Peacefool

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
why did i even get hyped for balcers of course he is never gonna play. and if he does coop is giving him 4 minutes a night on the 4th line. just send him back to florida

Reactions: ultra63

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If Koepke didn't get that goal last game, Balcers would have been in this game. Either way, We Gon' Lose.

Also its time to trade Foote while the iron is hot. Foote still might have perceived value around the league, teams looking for a young RHD might want him. Vancouver is a team that pops into my head. With Bogo coming back, try to package Foote + Myers (Cap Dump) and a prospect to see what we can get.

Foote only has 114 career games between the regular season and playoffs. Give him just a little more time imo. We suffered Sustr for like 360 games combined regular season and playoffs before the Lightning finally had enough of his shit and we mercifully let him go. He was FAR worse than Foote. As for Myers. Yeah he's terrible. Let him learn in Syracuse. I hate to say it but even if we shed his salary, we still don't have any damn money.

We might as well try to let this roll

Last edited:

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Foote only has 114 career games between the regular season and playoffs. Give him just a little more time imo. We suffered Sustr for like 360 games combined regular season and playoffs before the Lightning finally had enough of his shit and we mercifully let him go. He was FAR worse than Foote. As for Myers. Yeah he's terrible. Let him learn in Syracuse. I hate to say it but even if we shed his salary, we still don't have any damn money.

Foote just doesn't have the foot speed (I know...pun...) to stay with the team. If he has value, he is the most expendable young piece we have. As of right now, our deadline space is around $2M, and the way its going, Cernak will put himself on IR by the TDL and we should have some wiggle room to find a piece.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
Unfortunately Cernak nor Balcers will play tonight. I hope to see again our guys angry from the first minute.
Go Bolts!!!

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007

Why does Foote get a “small sample size” pass while myers doesn’t and he only has like ~49 more nhl games played?

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Pshhh, I have already blamed him because Elliot is starting.

Eliot is much better than McB and Vasy has been playing below his standards. Would rather have Vasy but it's not as much an Oh poop moment. Maybe Coop trying to light a fire under Vasy.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Looks like Bo Horvat trade talks heating up. I so wish we could grab him. He would solve a bunch of problems this year. Especially in the faceoff circle.

Cirelli - Horvat - Killorn

This would be such a shutdown scoring line with scoring potential. Bo fits our team perfectly. We don't have anything reasonable that they would take. We won't have the money to re-sign him. But I can always dream.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
It's disgusting that Myers gets another game in the lineup. I can't believe they don't have a dman in Syracuse that is an improvement(wouldn't take much). With him in and Elliot starting against a good Dallas team, this could be ugly.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad